Poll: Those that are currently unsubbed, buying WOD?

Those that are currently unsubbed, buying WOD?

*Edit - I am yes, I like the looks of it a lot better than MOP.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

Nope. I had originally preordered wod a while back, but refunded my pre order as more information was revealed about the game. I'm not unfamiliar with taking long breaks from WoW, but this time I feel like I will probbaly never play the game again.

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    ill be unsubbed in about a week so I mite not count for this.

I had a wall of text but removed it since it was pointless lol.

At this time its a no but I mite change my mind. Just depends on what info comes out inbetween now and then and what games I am playing.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-08-12 at 06:47 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Idk still on the fence.

At the risk of stirring up this hornet's nest again, I might if flying is reintroduced quest free in 6.1 but otherwise probably not. It's not my only reason for hesitating about WoD, but it's the straw to me at least.
    We have felled demon commanders, cowed the master of death, conquered Old Gods, and stopped the Aspect of Death from destroying the very planet. Now, we need to kill this dude who managed to enslave pudding eating panda's, slobbering sauroks, and hilariously inept hozen. Awesome. Really epic.

This expansion costs more than any other one, and provides less features than any other one. So. No. Plus Wildstar's out now.
    That's what Gamon wants you, No, needs you to believe. Because Gamon is not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.

Too many games coming out to play WoW and it's 60$ over here in Canada compared to previous 40$s. I'd have to buy a month also so that's almost 90$ just play again. Not alot but 20$ more for nothing new is ...yeah...

Although I say all this I probably will still get WoD cause expansion launches are always fun and the 10th anniversary is tempting me. Either way I'll be playing FF14 in the mean time.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2014-08-12 at 07:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    ill be unsubbed in about a week so I mite not count for this.

I had a wall of text but removed it since it was pointless lol.

At this time its a no but I mite change my mind. Just depends on what info comes out inbetween now and then and what games I am playing.
    You'll be back!

Deleted
    If I hadn't already agreed to take back up my sword for my brother's guild, I wouldn't be buying it. But I'm a sucker that agreed to play before seeing the enormous content cuts, and a man that doesn't keep his word is no man.

Just re-subscribed today to start playing again (last played in February 2014). I know the xpac is still a little ways off but I would like to get my 8 level 85s to 90 with the other 3, and go pet battle / achievement farm with some of my friends that are all coming back too.

already have 5 friends that wanted to start playing again so were looking to be raiding 10 man heroic content in WoD with hopes to find people to merge with to try mythics as well, but my goal is to just raid 10 man with my friends =D

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    You'll be back!
    Maybe. I like soloing old content and the buff has me interested. Also if there version of a Oque system works like LFG thats awesome as well.

But thats the only thing that has me interested.

Right now playing a lot of games along with FFXIV. So it just depends if I got the time.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

the only thing really keeping me from playing right now is my laptop that's finally starting to crash. need to save up and get a competent gaming PC. but I do intend on buying WoD.

Deleted
    I might buy it once a few more tiers come out to run through it once. Most likely not though.

Deleted
    Nope sadly enough not, just do not have the time to invest into WoW anymore, at a point where my priorities switched.

Deleted
    Definetly YES! Best Expansion after wotlk so far. Just hoping draenor stays a non flight Zone even after 6.1

Nah, I'd have to buy MoP first and I haven't seen too many games that are worth the cost of two games plus rental fees.

Yes I intend too. I'd relly not been enjoying progression on SoO and was at the point I was almost forcing myself to login and dreading raids. Realized how silly that was and decieded it as time to step back and take a break from the game, and catch up on all my offline JRPGs I'd build up a back log of.

Am enjoying Star Ocean The Last Hope International ATM
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    Am enjoying Star Ocean The Last Hope International ATM
    Awesome game. Have you played the original 2 yet? They have a remake on the PSP/Vita that are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope....its not worth the money and time.
    I can take one filter expansion...but 2....NOOOOOOOOO!

This is how i fell with it:
    http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...31/549/8fc.png
    Don't sweat the details!!!