Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) "Glory of the Hero" when it was current, it was also one of the things that got me hooked on achie hunting
    2) "What a long strange trip it's been!" took me 2 years, because i missed some of the events, and some i couldn't finish in year 1 because of IRL stuff.
    3) Loremaster. I might have finished it in cata, and it took me 2 years aswell, because i rarely was in the mood for it, and if i tried to force myself i would quickly get bored and alt+tab and AFK out of the game...
    4) (soon) Insane in the membrane. Started 3 years ago (same reason as Loremaster) and i'm halfway done with Ravenholt now. Leveled a rogue to farm lockboxes when time came, moved server, leveled new rogue to 62, got bored with the leveling, boosted it, and now i'm farming on it

Insane in the membrane. Being a filthy casual I spent a couple years doing this one, managed to do it a few days before darkmoon faire rep change.

Shave and a haircut, baby!

Ok, seriously, the achieve that's listed in my siggie. My guild's 25m raid team collapsed back in April and I wasn't sure this was gonna happen at all. Thankfully we stuck through 420 wipes and got the bastard down. First time killing a final heroic boss of a raid tier, which is huge for me since I didn't even start heroic raiding until ToT.

Doing the Glory of the Firelands Raider 1st on the server with a pug group.

Deleted
    Old achievements have become easier to obtain over time. I'm proud of the dates @ which I achieved them, achievements like twilight vanquisher pre-ulduar, my old honor rank titles, Battlemaster when it still required Conqueror etc.

Hand of A'dal for me.
    Only title i ever use on any char thats able to use it.

Also a big fan of x amount Exalted Reps but the titles suck.
    Currently at 72 i think, still have 3 i can obtain but all take alot of time and effort (WSG/Ravenhold/one i forgot).
    Hope WoD titles will be better.

Deleted
    Glory of the Pandaria Raider, all PG titles and the dreadful Going to Need a Bigger Bag.

Also, not an achievement per say, but I'm rather proud of having all legendary weapons (except Atiesh).

Reaching front page on Heroic: Garrosh.

Exalted title, early inn WOTLK. Feelt good to get it at a great date.

Maybe battlemaster as 2nd.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Realm 1st Pandaren Ambassador. The amount of money I made on Ravencrest was insane (<3 enchanting)

-Hero of the Zandalar Tribe. I started playing a week after 3.3 came out, and I farmed a lot of the achievements being taken out. Pretty proud of this one though, although I never did see the mounts drop.
    -CM 9/9 and my Garrosh norm kills plus whatever heroic kills I got. I started serious raiding in May, I did the easy heroics in a pug, but then I moved into a raid team. They struggled with progression, lots of rage quits and the like so now I am in a more serious guild. We start fuse this week. I'm gonna die =/
    -Invincible. Only mount I ever cared about.

Deleted
    The immortal, maybe not the hardest achievement in the game, especially not since i did it late and we had like 2 shadowmournes in the group but still the coolest title in the game imo

Conqueror, it felt great once that last wsg flag was capped for my last bit rep. I solo queued it all so it was big highs in some great wins, matched with major lows with the dire thrashings of the losses.

probably getting "The Shado-Master" achievement/title on my rogue ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisia View Post
    A Tribute to Immortality is definitely the one i'm most proud of. I was a trail at the time, and was in on all the bosses from first to last. To top it of, it was my first kill of Anub'arak.

A close second would have to be getting the Accomplished Angler (fishing meta achievement) by winning the Kalu'ak Fishing Derby right in front of Xhanon's face.

Hello, can you or someone tell me the name of the font you're using in the picture taken at Anub'Arak (http://i.imgur.com/vgmvNBsm.jpg)

I would be very grateful!

the original "Glory of the Hero," and Sarth 3D (10 moreso than 25, but both were great), all done before the release of ulduar.

I played druid back then, so for our Sarth 3D 10-man, I was a Boomkin healer that was responsible for the raid, having to burn down adds crazy-fast then immediately switch to raid-healing. It was an interesting balance between DPS, healing, Mana management, and positioning, and it just felt great when we finally pulled it off.

As for Glory of the Hero, there were tons of tricky achievements that required some pretty tight gameplay and outside-the-box thinking. But the absolute best (or worst) achieve for the meta was the pre-nerf "Gotta Go!" Achieve. For those of you that don't know, it used to be 2 minutes instead of four, which meant you had to burn Anub'Arak down from over 75% to under 50% in the time it took for him to cast burrow, deal with a double-wave of adds, then do the same crazy burn from 25% to 0% less than a minute later-- meaning, you could only use most crazy-burst cooldowns only once per fight. I found a vid on youtube of another group doing it to give you guys an idea of how tight the DPS had to be to make this work, and while it looks like a simple tank-n-spank, the real challenge comes with the ballz-out dps everyone had to pull. our group managed to get it with a hunter, two rogues, a ret tank, and me boomkin healing (again).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp5U1LdrjIs

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Level 10! ,

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Exalted with the Zandalari tribe (I managed to get it a week before the patch). Never did get either of the mounts though.

Deleted
    Glory of the cataclysm hero, did this achivement very early into the x-pack. You all know how difficult the cata heroics were :S

Headed south was probably one of the hardest achivements I've ever done xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting my conqueror title & defiler's tabard.
    Same for me ^^