Macro for shamans

Hello everybody!

On every healing class I've been able to make a
    Code:
    /cast [target=mouseover] dispel spell
    for my healing classes to dispel easier.
    This button is then again bound to Mouse Button 5. (not that that should make any difference, but alas, it does!)

This macro + button works on EVERY other healing class, but not the shaman.
    Purify Spirit will for whatever reason not work as a macro on Mouse Button 5, but works fine if bound to keyboard 1-2-3-4-5 etc.

Is there any explanation to this?

EDIT: The spell (Purify Spirit) works fine on mouse button 5, when it's not in a macro.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

Deleted
    Try this [Will dispell mouseover targets or dispell yourself without mouseover]

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] Cleanse Spirit; Cleanse Spirit
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();
    Works for me as Restoration even though the spell is technically only Enhancement/Elemental.

If this doesn't work, the only thing I can think it being is a binding duplicate somewhere on your Shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Mouse button keybinds will only trigger if your click passes all the way to the WorldFrame (e.g. there's no mouse-enabled frames under your cursor). If you want your mouse binds to work on unit frames too, you'd have to install Clique and duplicate your keybinds there.
    10 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    10 characters
    But this is not true!
    The exact same setup works on all other healing classes with their dispel button, and in the exact same setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

Deleted
    What are you mousing over? Raid frames? People in the 3D world?