Thread: Felfire Hawk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    I am pretty disappointed. An another recolor? GG blizz, I would take the emerald drake instead for drake collection's sake...
    Because that isn't a recolor?

I'm disappointed.

The Felfire Hawk should be for Warlocks only....but of course Blizzard will allow any class to ride on demonic fire.

Sure, any class can ride Undead Frostwyrns if you complete ICC meta, but DK's already have a unique flying mount.

I hope Blizzard gives us a Warlock specific flying mount to compensate for the fact that they are letting other classes ride our demonic fire.

I would also be down for getting a glyph that changes our Dread/Fel steeds into those Fel Wolves

http://wowpedia.org/Fel_Wolf
    Last edited by Cheapnecrolyte; 2014-08-16 at 03:17 PM.

Would be cool for us if it were class-restricted but we've been given enough toys lately. I'll probably still hang onto my Feldrake though.

There's no need for this to be warlock-only at all. We'd only get nerfed in some way in a later update.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Because that isn't a recolor?
    It has been an ongoing joke which was not too serious since Wrath, where we got all the drake mounts but the Emerald one and we wanted to get it since forever. But as these firehawks are not relevant to anything, hell they were irrelevant outside of FL, there is not too much incentive getting it, since 2 ( much cooler looking) versions are already available.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicrusader View Post
    Felfire Hawk looks great, but I foresee a flood of them hanging around the capital, so thinking at long term, I'll stick with my Feldrake.
    Well I certainly don't. I hardly see the 100+ mount rewards. It's not an easy goal unless you really set your mind to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulathar View Post
    Well I certainly don't. I hardly see the 100+ mount rewards. It's not an easy goal unless you really set your mind to it.
    To be fair, that's because they're ugly.

think bigger, what about a chariot with 6 dreadsteds on fire, FIRE NO, FEL FIRE, AND IT FLIES AND EVERYTHING!!

that. would be cool

I was excited about the Drake but seeing the Felfire hawk makes me even more excited. Especially sitting at 222 mounts right now. o.0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VisionOfPerfection View Post
    I'm disappointed.

The Felfire Hawk should be for Warlocks only....but of course Blizzard will allow any class to ride on demonic fire.

Sure, any class can ride Undead Frostwyrns if you complete ICC meta, but DK's already have a unique flying mount.

I hope Blizzard gives us a Warlock specific flying mount to compensate for the fact that they are letting other classes ride our demonic fire.

I would also be down for getting a glyph that changes our Dread/Fel steeds into those Fel Wolves

http://wowpedia.org/Fel_Wolf
    Outside of DK no class has a flying mount. DK got the flying mount because they would have been the only class to not have 2 class mounts. Locks and Paladin have the level 20 and 40 mounts. If they gave locks a class flying it would take them to 3 and then the other 2 would have to get another one as well. Then they would get rage that no other class have class mounts. In the end it is a smarter idea to stop giving class mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

so were getting fugly (imo) mount for this feat? Why am i even collecting them...
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    so were getting fugly (imo) mount for this feat? Why am i even collecting them...
    Speak for yourself. Some of us were pretty upset that the mount ended up being unused in Firelands.

7+ Year Old Account
    they call it a felfire hawk, but that doesn't make it a warlock mount. why would we want a hawk......
    I think they just doing that to pin it to the legion's involvement in this xpac, but is there any story behind this creature?
    boring imo.
    and I agree that warlocks deserve a class specific, badass mount with a related questline!

reward is a recolour of 2 mounts you already have...............epic