Returning and looking for some input.

So I have been gone for a while and want to start playing Demo again. Personally its my favorite spec in the game and was wondering if anyone had any advice they could give and would it even be worth picking up again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vdub31905 View Post
    So I have been gone for a while and want to start playing Demo again. Personally its my favorite spec in the game and was wondering if anyone had any advice they could give and would it even be worth picking up again?
    Well in a raiding environment demo isn't very good atm. At least not when compared to the other two specs.

In any case 6.0 is only maybe 1 or 2 months away so you might want to look at the changes to warlock specs and see if you still like demo or if aff or destro look better to you now.

Unless your guild is trying to progress and you're being held back by not playing affliction (which is the real outlier), play whatever you enjoy. Demonology is pretty competitive with Destruction in 25M, but it's not like you'll feel underpowered if you do decide to pick it up. Takes quite a bit more effort to do well with though.

Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    Unless your guild is trying to progress and you're being held back by not playing affliction (which is the real outlier), play whatever you enjoy. Demonology is pretty competitive with Destruction in 25M, but it's not like you'll feel underpowered if you do decide to pick it up. Takes quite a bit more effort to do well with though.
    And gear:<

Demo will be fine mate. Affli and destro on the other hand will be boring as fuck.

Start practicing demo as it is the next lock spec to be buffed to op levels. Very soon

Quote Originally Posted by fguru482 View Post
    Start practicing demo as it is the next lock spec to be buffed to op levels. Very soon
    I have yet to see anything that is making demo look like its going to be "OP". I also have no plans on playing a class just because its going to be the next FOTM.....just looking for an up to date guide/rotation. Thanks for all the input fellas!

Demo will be very strong in WoD because it's so easy to do max dps while moving with it, compared to Affli and Destro.
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

7+ Year Old Account
    Demo has always been a more complicated spec to play and perform well with, that the only drawback to it.
    But it is always gonna be the most interesting spec, so by all means go learn it!
    But for soloing stick with destroy lol