Thread: Felfire Hawk

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Felfire Hawk

Oh my good God, green fire and now this?
    Instant choice for lock mount for me, time to farm with a vengeance!
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

I just came to make a post and saw this. I have 120 mounts and Im gona start farming them. That Fel Firehawk will look amazing with the warlocks CMode set. Just need to grind so much for it >.< . Oh well its something to do till WoD

10+ Year Old Account
    The best part is that they're still adding the Emerald Drake even with the Felfire Hawk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Felfire Hawk looks great, but I foresee a flood of them hanging around the capital, so thinking at long term, I'll stick with my Feldrake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by toxicrusader View Post
    Felfire Hawk looks great, but I foresee a flood of them hanging around the capital, so thinking at long term, I'll stick with my Feldrake.
    It's a 250 Mount requirement. I don't think that many people will be flying around on them, given getting comfortably above 200+ is tricky enough.

FYI if you have a premade on Beta type /cast Green Fire Hawk that's how to summon it.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicrusader View Post
    I think you vastly overestimate the amount of people with that kind of mount collections.

i have 199 mounts.

how much they adding in wod ?
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    i have 199 mounts.

how much they adding in wod ?
    My initial guess would be enough.

finally i can drop the ooze to make my hawk green ^_^

the CM mounts as well being added so its nice.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Yeah I about lost it when I saw that. I just need to start getting more mounts. This is probably the greatest thing I've read recently.

238 mounts... hopefully I can get to 245 so I can get it automatically once 6.0 arrives >.<

I'm at 187, but I've been slacking hard on Netherwing.

Ugh, I'm only at 113. This is going to suck.

192. Still have all the glory mounts to do lol

I still think the purple one from Firelands meta is the best, but really excited they're finally putting this one in. Only just hit 200 recently though, so going to be awhile before I'm seeing 250. ><

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    I still think the purple one from Firelands meta is the best, but really excited they're finally putting this one in. Only just hit 200 recently though, so going to be awhile before I'm seeing 250. ><
    I feel like they'll be adding 50+ mounts with WoD, so as long as you hit 200 before hand, getting 250 should be no sweat in WoD.

I'm not too concerned either to be honest. If launch might not have as many as you need readily available, they're sure to add more in future updates.

I am pretty disappointed. An another recolor? GG blizz, I would take the emerald drake instead for drake collection's sake...

I was tired of it after using it for 2 hours on the beta. Seems kind of pointless giving us a two expansion year old mount for a brand new achievement. They didn't even recolor it specifically for Warlords, that fire hawk has been in the game files for ages. Obviously an emergency-solution because of the outrage surrounding the emerald drake (which to be honest seemed just as much like an emergency-solution).

pureblood forever<3