Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    They made healing wack-A-mole over the last 5 years.....never mind boring to watch, it's bloody boring to play

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    They made healing wack-A-mole over the last 5 years.....never mind boring to watch, it's bloody boring to play
    Because spamming rank 3 FoL with Blessing of Light or rank 4 Chain Heal in Vanilla/TBC was so invigoratingly amazingly fun non-boring gameplay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tizdale View Post
    Still.. I've got no clue why someone would be interested in watching anyone stream instead of just playing yourself.
    Personality of the streamer.
    Watching a game you don't have access to, such as beta, or just a new release you're not sure on buying.
    Streamer's more skilled than you, so you're learning things that skilled players do.

Anyway, I actually prefer watching healing. If I watch a Fatboss guide, and it's done from the healers PoV, a lot of the time I'll end up zoning out of what they're saying and just watching the raid frame.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only watch WoW being streamed when there's raid testing, and then i'll watch whoever I find the most informative and entertaining.