Deleted

how to punish griefers

So with WOD comin up I decided to renew my sub and level some alts.
    Of course like most of u on a PvP server know, u get to deal with the occasional ganks. But this shaman, lvl 90, kept getting me every where I went. Flexing over my corpse, you know how they behave.

Myself, I don't engage in PvP while leveling as it only makes the road more tedious. Getting my main was out of the question aswel. Luckily the dick had 'wanker' in his name. So I reported him. With succes, the next day a GM pmed me about the flag.

And That kids, is how you deal with assholes.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2014-08-12 at 03:49 PM.

Free name change, sweet!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

wow you showed him!

Don't play on a PvP server/get your friends/guild to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

GMs can't tell you about other players, so I'm calling BS that they told you.

OT: It's a PvP server, so it's not griefing, it's just killing. Either kill them back, or do something else. That's how they work.

Deleted
    how to deal with someone having fun griefing you ? simple remove the fun from them, and the single, easist way to do this is to log off and go play an alt / smell the fresh air for 10 - 20 mins.

Problem solved. Also, BS on GM telling you about action taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    how to deal with someone having fun griefing you ? simple remove the fun from them, and the single, easist way to do this is to log off and go play an alt / smell the fresh air for 10 - 20 mins.
    And this is how you deal with griefers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    The only advise i can give it don't play on a PvP server. That behavior is expected on there. A PvE where might suite you better.

ya - calling BS - gms NEVER tell you actions taken on ANY account but your own.

You would never be contacted -

why make up such a lame story?
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Lowbies are the only things shamans can defeat in 1v1.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post

He probably got the copy/paste "Thank you for your report. We are looking into it" and thought it meant something more.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Champion View Post
    He probably got the copy/paste "Thank you for your report. We are looking into it" and thought it meant something more.
    Bookmarked the armory of them and then saw it change? I did that we a group we reported in AB for jumping the fence for their "perfection" achievement. 2ish weeks later, lost their achievement and battlemaster title.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post

Yeah, that's the first thing I thought when I read the OP as well. Even if the GM took action and punished the ganker by giving him a free name change, he would never tell the reporter this. As Keyboard Champion mentioned a copy-pasted "We'll look into it" is the most you get under these cases.

To be helpful though, if you really are having problems with gankers, it's probably either because you camped one of his alts or aggravated him in some other way. People rarely single a lowbie for no reason and decide they'll do nothing but camp them just because. I'm not saying you deserve it if it happens to you, it's a natural side of World PvP, I'm just saying there were ways to prevent it from happening. If you now have a ganker camping your corpse just do a couple dungeons and he'll be gone by the time you're done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Bookmarked the armory of them and then saw it change? I did that we a group we reported in AB for jumping the fence for their "perfection" achievement. 2ish weeks later, lost their achievement and battlemaster title.
    That's not only... creepy and stalky, but that's also not what the OP said. He said the GM pmed him the next day about the flag, which they generally don't do.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    What kinda scrub group needs to cheat to get Perfection in Arathi Basin, jeez some people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really anything here to have a constructive discussion about. Closing it.