7+ Year Old Account

Cool New Warrior Blog

Hey Warriors,

I'm always talking to people about Warriors, Game Philosophy, Class Design etc. One of the biggest questions I get asked is why I'm making a big deal out Warrior changes and what they are in the first place. So since I've been getting more involved in the out-of-game side of the warrior community I figured I'd just start a blog and put it all in one place so I don't have to do the hour long diatribes any longer. Check it out at:

--SNIP--

E: snip

Thanks for the support as I try to support our awesome Warrior Community!

Feedback on twitter too:

- - - Updated - - -

Another post, hot off the press about --SNIP--

Feedback is appreciated! Follow me on twitter --SNIP-- and comment!

thanks for the support as I /cast Rallying Cry in our awesome Warrior Community
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-08-15 at 06:22 AM.

I am really enjoying your points of view on the talents. Suppose I should cross my fingers your blog somehow ends up on the screen of one of the devs. Should provide some food for thought.

I'm a new convert to the Warrior class, but what you're saying makes sense, even though I don't have much context for it.
    I'll definitely be reading your blog more in the future.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks so much for the support everyone who's been checking the articles out! Feedback has been limited, but all positive!
    If you agree with the changes proposed tweet @Celestelon with a link to the article and help make a difference!

Very well written, hits the head on the nail. I've tweeted it out into cyperspace

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliria View Post
    I've tweeted it out into cyperspace
    Thanks for the support! *fist-bump*

- - - Updated - - -

I just added a Hand drawn picture to my blog for your enjoyment!

I call it The Thinker - Warrior
    Last edited by Stoic; 2014-08-15 at 12:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's be honest, the only reason people like you exist is because of this "imaginary idea" in your head that the Blizzard devs are somehow inept or do not understand their own game. Your little blog would never exist without the conflict.

In other words, you people like the conflict as much as you pretend to hate it. You want it to get worse, you want to blow things out of proportion to keep the propaganda machine rolling.

None of this matters though because in six months time none of you or anybody here is going to be bitching about these imaginary issues anymore. Come six months from now, you all are going to be sitting in that chair of yours and playing Blizzard's game all the while you're writing/reading guides on the best way to optimize a spec that you claimed six months earlier was terrible/unplayable.

Come six months from now, I'm not going to have read any more this garbage because you will all get over it and hopefully move on with your lives.

I'm so tired of all of these people who think that they're some form of forum revolutionary hero. Cut the shit, because the devs know who you are when you tweet them. They might not know who you are as an individual, but they'll know what "type" of person you are by the way you write. They read your tweets and think "oh its these desperate losers again" and swat it away like its common trash.

Do yourselves a favor and just stop fighting against something that either doesn't exist or is unbeatable. The "doesn't exist" part is the issues you people have and the "unbeatable" part is the Blizzard machine.
    Last edited by Rorke; 2014-08-15 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    They might not know who you are as an individual, but they'll know what "type" of person you are by the way you write. They read your tweets and think "oh its these desperate losers again" and swat it away like its common trash.
    So pretty much what everyone does in regards to your posts.
    Professor Johnston often said that if you didn't know history, you didn't know anything. You were a leaf that didn't know it was part of a tree. ~Michael Crichton, Timeline

Just a heads up, making a post for the sake of advertising another website is against the rules and this will likely get a lock when a Mod sees it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care what anybody here thinks about what I post. I'm not here to keep up some form of "positive forum" reputation among any of you. If I did care, I would just pretend to agree with the hivemind circle jerk that has run rampant for the last couple of months.

I am honestly stunned by the amount of people who are either too weak or shallow to speak up for themselves. Too many lurkers, not enough people actually challenging the ideas and aggressive opinions of the so called "Warrior community" here. Too many people are too comfortable with others dictating their perception of the game and its developers. This doesn't just happen here, it happens in other communities because its part of the primitive human structure.

It always ends the same though. You people will go back to playing the game and do what you always do in it. Or you might quit and find another game to repeat the same cycle with what you did here. The bottom line is that this is all a waste of time and I value time more than anything else. Time is the most important factor to me. Time is existence itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Advertising isn't permitted here. I'm sorry. Closing.