Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    I was able to login myself but none of my guild members are able to login and we had to call the raid tonight
    the servers are actually insanely more stable compared to earlier in this games life cycle. Be more grateful.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    While I do think that the OP is whining for no reason I seem to remember a time where Blizzard would credit your account with a free day when the servers went bOrk. That was before Activision though so I don't think we'll ever see that Blizzard again.
    I asked blizzard for a week of gametime and they gave me it, so not sure which blizzard you are referring to. Because blizzard entertainment is perfectly fine

Hate to bump... but two weeks in a row a raid night ruined by raiding...? Really Blizzard?

I was able to login myself but none of my guild members are able to login and we had to call the raid tonight because over half the raid is having issues. I want a refund. How is this acceptable at all? What is the point for bringing down the servers if they are just going to break when you bring them back up? When was the last time their servers were upgraded and/or repaired? This and Battle.net constantly disconnecting is starting to get really annoying I hope this doesn't become the norm.
    I'd like to know why you're telling US you want a refund.
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

I was able to login myself but none of my guild members are able to login and we had to call the raid tonight because over half the raid is having issues. I want a refund. How is this acceptable at all?
    You do realize that a refund of one day is about 50 cents. Or are you seeking punitive damages because you could not play a video game?

Is the server problem exist? So sad! 

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Gotta love all these people pretending to never complain and bringing up starving kids in Africa as if they give a shit about them even remotely. lol
    Sure, but complaining about ONE raid night, cmon... get a perspective...

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hey bro, I know you guys in Africa are dying of an Ebola outbreak, but I couldn't raid last night!! That's a real problem, not some virus that makes you bleed out your eyes and ears!

Unless you are going for world firsts, there's very little reason to be scheduling raid nights on Tuesday. That night is always asking for trouble in the best of times.

Quote Originally Posted by tehpwner View Post
    Unless you are going for world firsts, there's very little reason to be scheduling raid nights on Tuesday. That night is always asking for trouble in the best of times.
    one of the most helpful posts i've read here lately...

Should have taken the time to enjoy other activities outside of wow for the 'ruined' nights....

No reason to whine about it, it will happen again.

Deleted
    So you want refund for your 3-4 hours of WoW?
    That's like what.. $0.06?

Stop whining.

Deleted
    I was able to login myself but none of my guild members are able to login and we had to call the raid tonight because over half the raid is having issues. I want a refund. How is this acceptable at all?
    Welcome to the internet.