7+ Year Old Account

Heroic SoO Raid Frame Setup

Hey Guys,

So I use Grid an was wondering if people were able to provide/advise on the following.

1.) What is the configuration to get grid to function properly for P1 on Malk

2.) A list of Debuffs that should be tracked by a paladin, Poisons/Diseases and physical damage DoTs

For 1 I can see when someone's health drops and P2 is fine, but during P1 it doesn't track the shield properly

For 2, Mainly interested in Physical damage dealing DoTs that can be removed with HoP - Stuff like Fracture on Galak and Gouge on Prot. Also interested in Poisons/Disease but mainly only high priority poisons/disease that NEED to be removed ASAP.

Also I might consider using Clique/Vuhdo if people recommend them

Thanks in Advance guys

Deleted
    Grid as far as i know only works with extra download plugins if u want those kind of extra options. It´s been a long time i used it, but thats how i remember it. After that i have only been using vuhdoo, but after hearing it might not continue in WoD i use grid2+clique now. I has alot more configuration options then grid1 but is harder to set up then vuhdoo (especially since i wanted it just like vuhdoo and it took me more then an hour). Worth the time if you want alot of options and certain configurations.

In grid2 you can set up indicators (borders, icons, text etc.) to show spells and debuffs. You just find or type in the spell and put it where you want it on your frames.

Good luck!