10+ Year Old Account

WoD: Min level for 700 professions?

Has anyone who has beta access been able to confirm what the minimum level is to reach 700 in a profession? One of my maxed profession alts is 80 and he's my only inscriptionist so if he needs to be 85 to max that to 700 I'd like to know prior to WoD so I can take care of it now.

Deleted
    at this moment it looks like u have to be 90. there are no trainers, so u have to do quests or get drops for the 700 skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstroes View Post
    at this moment it looks like u have to be 90. there are no trainers, so u have to do quests or get drops for the 700 skill.
    Ugh, only 1 of my profession alts is 90, the others are 85x2 and 80. That sucks. Hopefully some of that information just isn't complete or in beta yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Well, to my knowledge you can enter Draenor (via Lock summon) before Lv90, so you could farm & use the token before Lv90.
    You can get the items before 90, but they require level 90 to use them. Just checked the skinning one on my Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Mh, that sucks. Maybe the'll lower them to 85.
    unlikely as they drop in the 90+ zone.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    In my opionion it should be lvl 90, should be the second last expansion. Quit during ICC and came back at 5.4 and found it a little bit curious/easy/lol (cant find the right english word) that only lvl 80 was required for max profession.

Although can't say that I don't hate the pandaria lvlup. SO boring. So would be nice with only lvl 85+.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotan View Post
    In my opionion it should be lvl 90, should be the second last expansion. Quit during ICC and came back at 5.4 and found it a little bit curious/easy/lol (cant find the right english word) that only lvl 80 was required for max profession.

Although can't say that I don't hate the pandaria lvlup. SO boring. So would be nice with only lvl 85+.
    Strange might be the word you're looking for.

Yea, probably a way to encourage those with profession alts to use a boost, or encourage sale of boosts for those wh don't want to level profession alts.
    Patience is a virtue. I never claimed to be virtuous.

Bleh, this means I'll need to finish leveling my last profession 85 to 90 at some point. Well, should have plenty of time I guess since all I really have left with MoP is to get the Proving Grounds stuff (sounded boring, never bothered) and to finish of Brawler's Guild achievements.