Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    wowimg.zamimg.com/images/warlords/Warlords_Cinematic_300dpi_GROMMASH_HELLSCREAM.jpg 4k

Quote Originally Posted by bischoff View Post
    wowimg.zamimg.com/images/warlords/Warlords_Cinematic_300dpi_GROMMASH_HELLSCREAM.jpg 4k
    Are we sure that is Grom? He has the same Tattoos, and same piercings as Garrosh, including Garrosh's Tooth ring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    Drinking blood doesn't make orc go green all of a sudden. The green skin is a slow process of corruption, not directly from drinking blood, but from Fel magic influence. The green hue in the image is due to lighting. The cinematic will mostlikely cover the story before 6.0.1, and since we know Grom is brown ingame, there's no reason he would turn green in the cinematic.
    i agree its the lighting in the picture and actually the corruption process is rather quick it does make them green almost instantly read the Guldan and the stranger comic Guldan goes from brown orc to hulk green in a few frames after drinking mannoroths blood and in Warcraft 3 when Grom and his clan became Chaos Orcs to kill cenarius by drinking from mannoroths corrupted well in ashenvale they turned red skinned and increased in size practically instantly that demon blood is powerful stuff

That thing is so fucking cute! I want to cuddle it!

Also, I bet Grommash was modeld after George Corpsegrinder Fisher

Last edited by Cheerbleeder; 2014-08-14 at 04:13 AM.

is garosh pretending to be grom or something

All I could think seeing that picture was 'WE WILL MAKE DRAENOR METAL. WE WILL MAKE EVERYTHING METAL.'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    is garosh pretending to be grom or something
    That is a scary possibility.

Looking at pics of both, I am missing the shoulder tattoo on a Grommash pic, but obviously Garry had it.

Growing his hair out to 'impersonate' Grom would be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post

Looking at pics of both, I am missing the shoulder tattoo on a Grommash pic, but obviously Garry had it.

peculiar as it is, this grom is missing a nipple ring as opposed to box art grom

Looks like a Neanderthal straight out of the Discovery Channel!

Deleted
    the level of detail is absolutely insane... oh god give the trailer now..

I guess i will use it as my computer wallpaper for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    You know, it's still fucking irritating that tool kosak made one of the hordes most iconic characters, even after being redeemed in death, into the bad guy again.
    1/ This is a younger Grom, long before he ever had the character growth to become the 'redeemed hero' (which is debatable anyway).
    2/ This is an alternate timeline with differing events leading up to the opening of the Dark Portal.
    3/ Its not even confirmed that he's the 'bad guy' - he's just a brutal warmonger who happens to be fighting against the interests of the player factions. Things may change.
    4/ Stop complaining about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post

He is not growing hair... he is wearing a heavy metal superstar wig!

Why is everyone assuming this Grom?
    This clearly isn't Grom who doesn't have tattoo's or the tusk rings its garrosh with hair unless Grom suddenly got all the same tat's and tusk rings as Garrosh.
    Even the nose ring gives it away Grom has a half Circleish nosering and Garrosh has the full circle

Cant post links since i just registered but u can google Grom Warlords of Draenor and see that the teaser isn't Grom its Garrosh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Now you know how some of us feel about the Garrosh roller-coaster storyline.
    Garrosh was never redeemed, he's been a little douchebag since the beginning and only got worse.
    #boycottchina