We are a non-guild Raiding group that strives for end tier progression. We formed up our group as of 3 months ago and have progressed together from flex to a current 5/14 heroic clear with 3 more in progression. Come WoD we will be starting fresh and be serious about pushing progression. With the new Cross-Realm raiding style blizzard implemented you don't need to change servers, simply actively raiding with us will suffice.

Despite not being in a guild together (The option is there, but not necessary) we push very hard on raid loyalty. We raid together every week and are as tight knit as any guild raiding group out there. As Mythic requires 20 people we are currently opening up our ranks to fill the needed spots.

Our Current raid makeup is such:

Players: 12/20

Tanks:
Protection Paladin
Protection Warrior (Or Brewmaster Monk)

Off Tanks:
(Open Spot, needs to be main spec dps)

Healers:
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Resto Druid
Discipline Priest
(Open Spot for one more: Not a druid)

Offspec Healers:

(Open Spot, Needs to be main spec DPS)

DPS:
Enhancement Shaman
Frost Mage
Subtlety Rogue
Shadow priest
Marksman Hunter
Destruction Warlock
(Open Spot, Off spec Tank)
(Open Spot, Offspec Healer)
(Open Spot, Melee Plate DPS)
(Open Spot, Ranged DPS)
(Open Spot, Ranged DPS)
(Open Spot, Ranged DPS)
(Open Spot, Ranged or Melee DPS)

Requirements for joining:

- Must be able to make Raid times
- Must download teamspeak for communication
- Must be willing to be flexible and patient with progression attempts (There will be wipes)
- Must know how to have fun. We're more serious than casual, but we still raid to have fun first and foremost.

We require no previous raiding experience as we can happily take new players under our wing and guide them.

If we do decide to select you as a potential candidate, I will add you to my friends list and come WoD when everyone is max level and we start raiding, I will invite you to our group and you'll run with us to see how well you work with our group. If the synergy is there you'll be welcomed as one of us.

Raid Times: To join our group you must be able to make both required raiding days.

Required -Tuesday: 9:30pm (EST) - 1:30pm (EST) We hard stop at 1:30 unless every single person wants to continue.
Required -Wednesday: 9:30pm (EST) - 1:30pm (EST) We hard stop at 1:30 unless every single person wants to continue.
Optional - Thursday/monday: If the raid wants to continue raiding, although neither of these days are necessary

If you are interested and meet the following criteria please whisper me or leave the following information:

Battletag
Preferred name to be called
A short description of your experience (or none at all)
First Role that you want
Second Role that you want(If applicable)
Optional: Something about yourself that you think we should know.

Example:
Applepiecrunch#1185
I raided in mists of pandaria through ToT and SoO
Ranged DPS
Melee DPS Off Spec Tank
I really like crunch pies.

Or if you would rather friend request me personally you can send a friend request to my battletag:
Neverr#1192