Wow exploration.

So ive been playing for about 9 years and I have been all over the place.

Where are some interesting places that you have found while on your journey?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hidden troll tribe behind winterspring (before flying), underneath karazhan, conan cave in badlands, did slow fall through timbermaw hold into an unfinished mt hyjal (before it was a questing zone), easter eggs and pop culture references everywhere, got behind stratholme onto the blank patch of land better known as the instanced blood elf lands, no mans landing west of iron forge along the ocean, the dwarf farm wedged between iron forge and the wetlands (before flying). Ya know, just the major attractions really.

I have a few other places or hidden niches that I enjoy, but they are more so sentimental, and not noteworthy otherwise
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

Krazzworks in TH; best goblin town in all of WoW. And I never even knew until a few months ago that it even existed...

Also; Mistfall village; also just discovered that recently. I've always assumed that the shrines were the sole towns in VoeTB... I was wrong.

Pre cata I managed to slow fall/ rocket boots from Wintergrasp onto the cliffs above Azshara. I had never seem clips of anyone up there.

Deserted Tauren village south of Silithus pre cata as well was a neat surprise for anyone venturing that far off the grid.