Getting pictures inside of WoW. [Solved]

Hello guys!

I have a question, I am trying to make a minimalistic ui with some graphical effects.
    But I don't know how to add pictures inside of WoW. Like the one around the unitframes
    of Tomine UI. The link is: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-TomineUI.html

I do have KGpanels, but how do I add certain pictures and add them like that into my ui?

Sorry for the pretty bad english. ^_^ I hope someone can help me.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2014-08-14 at 09:21 PM.

In the UI you linked, the addon they use is kgPanels. Looking through their setup, it is configured to use media from the folder TomineUI\Interface\AddOns\MyMedia\westborder.tga.

Additionally, if you follow the link in kgPanels it lists an Example Texture Pack with the following instructions on how to add custom .tga files to your kgPanels.

To add artwork:

Edit pack.lua and add you artwork files to it.

Just drop the artwork in this folder and then add the appropriate entries to pack.lua

Example:

First param must be border or background
    Second param is the name of the item as you wish to see it in game
    Third is the file name, if you made a sub folder i.e. TexturePack/MainArt/art1.tga you would set the file as "MainArt\\art1.tga"

addArtwork("background","My Background","eyeball.tga")

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    In the UI you linked, the addon they use is kgPanels. Looking through their setup, it is configured to use media from the folder TomineUI\Interface\AddOns\MyMedia\westborder.tga.

Additionally, if you follow the link in kgPanel it lists an Example Texture Pack with the following instructions on how to add custom .tga files to your kgPanels.

Thank you so much! it worked.
    I have a beautiful UI now. <3
    Much like Tomine <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CClassiquee View Post
    Thank you so much! it worked.
    I have a beautiful UI now. <3
    Much like Tomine <3
    This is almost like a haiku. Assuming you don't pronounce the hearts, which, why would you?
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.