Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    LOL my dad got that very castle when he was a kid. Damn I didn't realize you're almost 40.
    Sub500 article number is pro ;p
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm glad they didn't have those crappy "girl" legos when I was young.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll go with the time traveling pirate ship machine.

TARDIS ain't got shit on this.
    Putin khuliyo

i played years with this set, it was tremendous

now i got 3 star wars spaceships, but they are just for collection

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I'll go with the time traveling pirate ship machine.

TARDIS ain't got shit on this.
    I *loved* that particular franchise! It was so damn wonky, yet awesome!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I *loved* that particular franchise! It was so damn wonky, yet awesome!
    It was basically "Yeah you know when kids watch a movie and then go make something out of LEGO that's kinda related but not really, but is definitely weird in design and insanely creative? LET'S MAKE SETS BASED ON THAT."

Gods I wish I had more of those. The little bits of previous sets you got with them were amazing.

By far my favorite got it when i was 13 and it took like a month for me to assemble and 7 years later i still have it sitting on my desk on display.
    Last edited by MrWiki; 2014-08-16 at 06:08 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    It was basically "Yeah you know when kids watch a movie and then go make something out of LEGO that's kinda related but not really, but is definitely weird in design and insanely creative? LET'S MAKE SETS BASED ON THAT."

Gods I wish I had more of those. The little bits of previous sets you got with them were amazing.
    Totally. I don't think I actually own a single set from that franchise. That franchise and then the "Orcs vs Knight"-Castle bit they did about 10 years ago. I recall the first time I saw they'd made LEGO orcs, dwarves and elves,- God did I go apeshit. It wasn't fair that they made all the stuff I wanted as a kid AFTER I STOPPED BEING A KID!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved loved LOVED Bionicle when I was in 4-6th grade. Followed them up until gen 3

Had these ones too, all 6, but I don't think they were Toa

This entire thread has been a huge nostalgia trip. When I was younger, I would always be looking at old lego kits on the internet form the 90s and 80s, wondering why my Toys R Us didn't have them in stock :P The Insectoids line was my dream, I have really vivid and fond memories of looking through old sears magazines of these kits with all kinds of orange and green fluorescent transparent parts, big wheels, awesome vehicles and just thinking "I want those soooooo bad!"

Stuff like these:

I don't think I really have a favourite though. I would build the sets and play with them for a day then destroy them and build my own stuff. with the pieces, usually spaceships and houses and cars. I had a lot of lego, a lot of the Episode 1 and 2 Star Wars stuff, some earlier Ninja stuff, some alien stuff. My mom gave it all away when I was in 7th grade though. We both regret it at this point.

Since then I've bought some Star Wars lego, but it's just not the same. I'm giving it all to my cousin when I move out in a few months.

Oh, and one more thing...who remembers this game?

Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2014-08-16 at 06:58 PM.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    I stil have this game:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Oh man, I remember the giant robot one! I was so pumped when I bought it. It was sooooo coool.

And yeah, I had LEGO Island too!
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Have LEGO Racers on N64. I can't save the game since I don't have the Controller Pak. But it's fucking great otherwise. Question is, anyone here had LEGO Loco?