Deleted

8/14hc Exp Player LF New Raiding Guild (Alliance Only)

Hi,

I am currently looking for a new guild to call home for the rest of SoO and for WoD.

I am willing to server change and i have a lot of experience with different specs at end game content, I am looking for a new guild as the past few guilds I've been in have fallen apart over silly things and I want to join a guild that's not going to fall apart easily and has good progress. I don't want to be part of a guild that is going to bench me in WoD i want to be a part of a main team for WoD as this is what i want more than being able to clear SoO right now.

I have 8/14HC Experience on 3 characters SPriest(582)/RShaman(569)/FDruid(566). I also have a lot of experience on Malkorok Hc (Got him to 2% on the try before guild dispanded) I also have about 20-25 wipes exp on Garrosh HC reaching end of phase 2, i also have a lot of alts that i have Nm exp with. I have lots of exp with other raids during Mop when they were current content.

So if any guilds are interested in recruiting me for the remainder of SoO farm and for main team progression in WoD then get in touch with me Zorda#2612/pm/post here
    Last edited by mmoc1dfc329f7d; 2014-08-18 at 02:35 PM.

Deleted
    I am still looking.

Deleted
    Still Looking.

Deleted
    Hey.

I don't have enough posts here to send you a pm so ill write here instead.

We're a small 14/14hc guild on Saurfang-EU (merged with darkspear and terokkar). We raid 3 nights a week from 20-23
    We are looking for more players for 6.0 and beyond, and we have a shadow priest on our wish-list.
    We aim to run a 25man roster for Mythic, so there will be some sitting out for everyone, but we will try and distribute it evenly.

More info here: wowprogress.com/guild/eu/saurfang/The+Mystics/rating.tier16_10
    You can submit an application here: themystics.guildlaunch.com/

/balder

Deleted
    Still looking.
    If you want a chat just add #zorda2612.
    I am willing to reroll any class for WoD.

Deleted
    Hi
    We are a level 25 multi-national social semi-hardcore raiding guild with a fun and relaxed atmosphere. We have been an established Nagrand guild since 2007. THoF is all about having fun, raiding and socializing in a friendly and polite manner. Our raid team is all about teamwork. We are committed to raiding and hungry for progression.

We are currently looking for raiders to fill out our roster for WOD.
    Please check out our website www thof enjin com (Can't post links sorry about that)
    Thanks for your consideration!