Heroic raid lockouts

Is it possible to clear up to paragons on normal and then flip it to heroic? Blizzard just reset the lockouts of everyone on KT while my guild was progressing on paragons.

Quote Originally Posted by SGdekay View Post
    Is it possible to clear up to paragons on normal and then flip it to heroic? Blizzard just reset the lockouts of everyone on KT while my guild was progressing on paragons.
    I think that Garrosh is the only boss that requires other bosses in the instance to be cleared on heroic (and he requires a full heroic clear).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    I think that Garrosh is the only boss that requires other bosses in the instance to be cleared on heroic (and he requires a full heroic clear).
    I believe this is correct, so you could progress on heroic Paragons but if you manage to kill them you won't be able to pull heroic Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    I believe this is correct, so you could progress on heroic Paragons but if you manage to kill them you won't be able to pull heroic Garrosh.
    Confirmed. Can skip heroics before Klaxxi and still kill Klaxxi on heroic, but can't then kill Garrosh on heroic. Silly restriction at this point, but there it is.

given that garrosh is probably easier at this point then klaxxi and possibly thok even, it's not all that silly. garrosh is a fight that is not all that technical and more gear/dps lets you skip a lot of stuff.

but even if it is the toughest fight - it would be stupid on blizzards part to risk that it's not and people kill it before clearing the rest on heroic. it's supposed to be the last boss and the idea is surely that you kill the big, evil guy of the whole expansion actually last - and not skip to him. so just in case their tuning doesn't work out or it gets easier outgeared then other encounters, it's a good thing it works like it does imo.