Poll: Did you complete "Loremaster of Pandaria" ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Since WOTLK I do every quest available. I am not sure but MoP felt like the quests were less then other expansions. I raced through them.

On my first time through, yes.

I think I'll be doing it again to get those quest rewards back for the toybox

Yep, and I actually read every single quest.

Yeah, not long after release. Got all zones except Krasa on my main, then did it on an alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    Yes, I did. It was pretty boring at some points though. My favorite was Dread Waste since I absolutely love the Klaxxi.
    I loved the Klaxxi but the Dread Wastes had the worst quest design I've seen since Vanilla.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Not yet.

I started working on it but with challenge modes and brawlers guild stuff being removed those took priority.

Ages ago, lol. It's why I started to geta bit bored of WoW 4 months ago, I found I'd basically done everything (That I wanted too/felt like doing at the time).
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Done 3 zones just leveling normally might finish up the remaining quests later. If anyone wants to know Jade forest I only did 1/3rd of Valley of the four winds 1/4th and krasarang wilds skipped

Not yet, but I'm still planning on it.

I actually still need to go through Eastern Kingdoms/Kalimdor stuff on my main. Funny enough, I did most of those before Cataclysm and actually have the achievements completed, but Cataclysm reset them, and I haven't gone back through all of them yet.

Now that I've completed my full set of Prideful PvP gear, my next goals are Loremaster and all the Pandaren reps to exalted for that Kite mount (4 more to go).

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did. It was rather easy compared to the old Loremaster I did

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I completed it. Thoroughly enjoyed every zone, with a tip of the hat to Kun Lai.
    On a closer look back, I had completed it by October 3 2012. So about a week after release.
    Last edited by Obtuse; 2014-08-15 at 02:15 PM.
    Obtuse and Obedient of Stormrage US

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, on my Warrior when I was initially levelling. That and also made a decent dent into Glorious! and the Treasures of Pandaria. Read all the quests, the first time it was absolutely amazing. Got the Achievement on October 6th 2012, after receiving MoP Collector's Edition slightly late.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, of course. I always do all the quests at least once.

Can't say I remember much of the questing experience in pandaria though, it was pretty boring IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

I like to bounce around. Since I already had the meta, I didn't feel the need to go back and track down all the quests I skipped in each zone.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Yes, i am doing every quest 'cause i am an achievement nerd.

Yes, few days after launch.

Yes. It was one of the best times I've ever had in the game while questing. The variety of quests, the amount of voice acting, the severe curves between "upbeat" and "dreary" and "depressing" and "tragic rage" was something I haven't seen since questing in Wrath. It was quite an experience.

Those who only saw "Pandas having fun yay" robbed themselves of something that they may never get back.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I did it all while lvling up my first 90- first completed Jade Forest, then Valley of Four Winds, then Krarasang Wilds, then Kun-Lai, then Townlong (Hit 90 half-way through it), then Dread WAstes
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Yes. Never again. Summit has to be the worst designed zone since Zul'Drak.
    "I will say, I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act."

Yep, first week of xpack if i remember.

I enjoy questing, specially early in an expansion as i don't grossly outgear everything.