Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bind on Account Garrosh

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if I am really unlucky or just Blizzard retarded programming.
    So far I have killed Garrosh on multiple difficulty and the BoA's are not in my inventory after the kills.
    Split over all my chars I have killed Garrosh:
    Flex 37 times, Got 4 BoA's from flex
    Normal 34 times, Got 4 BoA's from normal
    Heroic 31 times, Got 1 BoA from Heroic.

I can't believe this is due to being really unlucky ( specially on Heroic ). Rest of my guild have all 4+ items which have this many kills.

Any others out there that have the same 'problem'??

Deleted
    So you got 9 heirlooms out of 102 kills total? Sounds roughly average given 10% estimated droprate. What exactly is your question? It's not retarded programming, it's you who clearly doesn't know how odds work in the slightest, and think there is an issue on a sample size of 31. If you can't believe you're just unlucky as you said yourself (which is the truth) then nothing can be said in this thread to convince you of anything, apart from maybe some conspiracy theory. Yes, there have been cases where clearly something was wrong (galleon/sha mounts) but this is not relevant given the data you provided.

Deleted
    102 kills, 9 looms. Seems normal.

My luck is even worse: 20 kills, 1 loom.

Quote Originally Posted by shagarrow View Post
    So far I have killed Garrosh on multiple difficulty and the BoA's are not in my inventory after the kills.
    Are your bags full? If so check ur mailbox. If not - and the in game chat after the kill said you "received" the item and its not in your inventory or mailbox - you should've put in a help ticket. I find it hard to believe you won 9 BoA's and none of them showed up in your inventory or mailbox and you haven't submitted a ticket after each instance to correct that.

It was actually hard to understand what your issue was: whether it was the item not appearing when you were awarded the drops? - OR whether you mean the drop rate was too low? - if its the latter...no its fine, its just RNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not bad luck, it looks to be almost exactly right. Congrats, RNG has been neither for nor against you.

27 heroic Immerseus kills, each with a coin roll = 0 trinkets. 0/54 so far. That's some nonsense
    Last edited by BooQT; 2014-08-15 at 03:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo Stormreaver View Post
    27 heroic Immerseus kills, each with a coil roll = 0 trinkets. 0/54 so far. That's some nonsense
    Funny story, when my guild started Heroic Immerseus the first 5 weeks we ran him, the Heroic and Heroic WF versions of the trinket kept dropping. I think all our spell casters plus healers with off spec DPS all have one now.

Back to OP, Heirloom drop will supposedly increase (up to 100% for first heirloom if none have dropped) in 6.0 before ceasing all together in Nov. 13th. So problem solved.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Heirloom drop will supposedly increase (up to 100% for first heirloom if none have dropped) in 6.0 before ceasing all together in Nov. 13th. So problem solved.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/140...aenor-5-5-2014

With the release of Patch 6.0, the drop rate of the Heirloom weapons from Garrosh Hellscream on Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties will be significantly increased.
    • Players who have yet to get any Heirlooms will have a 100% (guaranteed) chance of getting a spec-appropriate Heirloom when defeating Garrosh on Normal difficulty or higher.
    • The chance of receiving additional Heirlooms beyond the first will also be increased.

When Warlords of Draenor is released and players are able to head to Draenor and level past 90:
    • Garrosh Hellscream will no longer drop Heirloom weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Funny story, when my guild started Heroic Immerseus the first 5 weeks we ran him, the Heroic and Heroic WF versions of the trinket kept dropping. I think all our spell casters plus healers with off spec DPS all have one now.

Back to OP, Heirloom drop will supposedly increase (up to 100% for first heirloom if none have dropped) in 6.0 before ceasing all together in Nov. 13th. So problem solved.
    If none have dropped - he has had an heirloom drop on each difficulty already, so the 6.0 change won't impact him. He just wants more heroic heirlooms, but the system is working as intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    If none have dropped - he has had an heirloom drop on each difficulty already, so the 6.0 change won't impact him. He just wants more heroic heirlooms, but the system is working as intended.
    True the system is working as intended but additional heirlooms also have increased drop rates in 6.0.

I would assume that the OP is holding out for a specific heirloom. If so, then he just need to use the class/spec that needs that particular heirloom on a Garrosh kill.

I.E., Using a hunter to kill Garrosh after 6.0 (assuming said hunter has not gotten any drops) to get a Heirloom Bow.

Cheers for more loot!
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, you're right, I didn't go back and re-read that announcement and I didn't remember that the chances of them dropping would be significantly increased. But yeah, using the alt to kill garrosh would be your best bet in 6.0, although said alt may not be geared enough to kill heroic.

Im a prime example of being raped my RNG and its not just garrosh its mounts in other raids as well as gear drops.

You've been a little unlucky in Heroic but Flex and Normal look to be little above average.

Could be worst, have been killing heroic Sha of Pride since October and we have never seen a heroic healer trinket drop in 25 man, never.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 2/36 on heroic boas across 5 toons, so I'm sure it could be worse OP. Haven't seen a normal or heroic boa at all since April. Probably just unfortunate luck.

Over a 100 (combined) Thok/Shamans/Garrosh kills on LFR and Flex & Ordos, used bonus roll every time, and never had any helmet drop to this very day. Walking around in Warforged gear with a ToT LFR helm still for almost a year.

What was your problem again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    Over a 100 (combined) Thok/Shamans/Garrosh kills on LFR and Flex & Ordos, used bonus roll every time, and never had any helmet drop to this very day. Walking around in Warforged gear with a ToT LFR helm still for almost a year.

What was your problem again?
    You know you can just craft a 522 one, right?

I've killed garrosh about 30 times total now on my main and have seen one heirloom, and that dropped the only time I pugged outside of my normal raid group.

RNG is RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    You know you can just craft a 522 one, right?
    or a timeless 535.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    or a timeless 535.
    Or an arena boost for a 550.