Deleted

Looking for a arena mentor? - Frost mage(EU)

I'm new to arena, and pvp in general. Right now I'm playing a lot of arena, but also with people who have never done it before. So as you might imagine, i get my ass kicked most of the times.

So I'm looking for someone experienced who doesn't care about winning or losing, and want to practice arena with me, make pointers of my mistakes and errors etc. I really want to improve a lot before WoD comes out, so i can start the next expension with some skill and knowledge and atleast be able to compete for a decend raiting

Hopefully I will find someone here.

I play on EU - Silvermoon. Please send a PM with any qeustions etc.

Thanks in advance

You're not being very specific, What do you call experienced? What rating are you aiming at?
    Do you have a decent pvp set to get started?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    You're not being very specific, What do you call experienced? What rating are you aiming at?
    Do you have a decent pvp set to get started?
    I got a full 550 gear set. Right now i'm around 1.2k-1.3k. But want to be around 1.7-1.8k.
    I call someone experienced with 1.7k and up i guess. Those people have atleast a clue what is going on. Something i lack :P

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxtrixias View Post
    I got a full 550 gear set. Right now i'm around 1.2k-1.3k. But want to be around 1.7-1.8k.
    I call someone experienced with 1.7k and up i guess. Those people have atleast a clue what is going on. Something i lack :P
    Well I don't have a geared alliance character at the moment, but I doubt my outdated gear is a huge issue at 1.2k.
    So if you want the help, I'm willing to give you pointers.

I hover around the 2.3k mark, so I'm sure there's a thing or two I can teach you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    Well I don't have a geared alliance character at the moment, but I doubt my outdated gear is a huge issue at 1.2k.
    So if you want the help, I'm willing to give you pointers.

I hover around the 2.3k mark, so I'm sure there's a thing or two I can teach you.
    That would be awsome!

Hello,

Bumping this thread, and kindly asking the same mentoring for myself if it is possible.

I'm around 1900+ cr in 3s, having real dificulty with positioning and knowing when to actually burst ( after the initial burst).

Atm my team is RMP, and i believe im the weakest link. As i have mentioned before we are bouncing betweem 1910-1970, and my wish is to get 2k.

In conclusion i would love is someone could show me in 2s what im doing wrong, and help me out. For additional details PM me.

Thnx in advance.