Deleted

Question Cross Realm Challenge Mode Question

Hey guys I have a question about the whole CM's being cross-realm since i can't seem to find the answer/information anywhere!
    Are CM's cross realm in general or country specific? Ex. Say I play on a US server, can I group with people from Oceanic or only with people who are on US realms?

Answer is greatly appreciated!

You can only cross realm on US to US, EU to Eu, Oceanic to Oceanic, etc. This applies to any grouping like heroic dungeons, raids, or CM's in your case.

Deleted
    Aw, that sucks I was hoping the grouping system would work more like Flex/old raids where you can group with people even on US/Oceanic realms. Ahwell then... Thanks so much for the response. ^^

It works exactly like flex and old raids. If you can add them to battle.net friends lists, you can run CMs with them. Oceanic/AU servers are in the same "region" as US and so are Brazillian servers. EU is a different region and so is Asia (CN/KR) and you cannot run raids or CMs with them (unless they play on US servers, or whatever).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhemar View Post
    It works exactly like flex and old raids. If you can add them to battle.net friends lists, you can run CMs with them. Oceanic/AU servers are in the same "region" as US and so are Brazillian servers. EU is a different region and so is Asia (CN/KR) and you cannot run raids or CMs with them (unless they play on US servers, or whatever).
    I was actually figuring that since we can cross-realm US/Oceanic normal/heroic SoO raids. Can't see why CM's wouldn't work the same. But thanks for the confirmation and.... more accuracy

Oceanic servers come under the classification of US so, yes, you can group(For any instanced content) with people playing on Oceanic servers if you are on a US server.
    The only thing that's affected is Cross-realm zones.