Poll: Who will be the next final boss after WOD?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Really? Isn't it a bit early to speculate of that now? We don't even know where the next expansion is gonna go, could be Legion invasion, Ogre continent on Draenor, Maelstrom stuff or something totally different.
    This is exactly what i was thinking. it's really hard to speculate now.

BUT, if i was to speculate, i would expect a naga expansion of some sort in the future. But honestly, who knows.
    World of Warcraft PvP montages, guides, game updates and more!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/dottzgaming
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/dottzgaming/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DottzGaming
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dottzgaming

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I'm so hyped because of the cinemati can't wait for next xpansion after wod! But who do you think would be the end boss for the expansion after WOD?
    I'm hoping we go to Argus and the final boss is some new character.

Deleted
    I think the boss is going to be one evil orc who is going to eat everyone crying about orcs on Earth. Trust me, it will happen.

Its actually going to be a council-type fight.

Thrall, Iron Thrall, Fel Thrall, and Mecha Thrall.

7+ Year Old Account
    Obviously AU Garrosh. Yeah did you forget there is another Garrosh still.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly do believe that Blizzard is just fucking with you guys on Gromm being the last boss. Unlike Garrosh, Grom in the lore was a really cool character but he was this battle-hungry badass, who doomed and then saved his people. At Blizzcon they were fucking around whenever they said Gromm being the last boss, which leads me to believe....that they're just trolling you guys.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was the last boss of a patch though, like 6.3, and then something happens with the Burning Legion, which then that last boss leads to the next expansion being a Burning Legion centered one.

Lets see, it's gone
    Lich Wizard
    Demon Lord
    Lich King
    Dragon
    Orc (probably Lich orc by way of the old deathknight method of resurrection; also we don't want to break the pattern here)

This leaves us with a generic top end D&D monster as the final boss. I'm thinking vampire, but it could be a some sort of planet eating monstrosity or a cursed good guy. I'm guessing a non-Sargeras dark titan or a moon sized old god.

Deleted
    Alternate Kil'Jaeden will create the alternate Lich King out of Garrosh instead of Ner'zhul, who he then sends into prime Azeroth.

We'll go back in time (again) and stop Arthas from taking Frostmourne. Only, this time it goes into the hands of Muradin who raises an army of undead dwarves and becomes the 2 foot tall Lich King.

They confirmed Grommash is the final boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I'm so hyped because of the cinemati can't wait for next xpansion after wod! But who do you think would be the end boss for the expansion after WOD?
    Why are these threads still popping up? Grommash Hellscream was confirmed to be the final boss in an interview with Chilton.
    "Do fish have dreams?" - Nick Cage
    The Cage!! In his most primal form!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    I feel this fits this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    "First you fought against Garrosh, then you fought against his Father, now... WE HAVE THE WHOLE GODDAMN HELLSCREAM FAMILY. Uncle Hellscream, Auntie Hellscream, Hellscream Jr., Mama Hellscream, the whole gangs there ready to kick some ass."
    I swear if we have another Orc-themed expac where the final boss is an Orc I'm going to purge Orgrimmar a second time.

Also, it's called "AFTER Warlords of Draenor". Not "THE FINAL BOSS of Warlords of Draenor."
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

Some orcs as we see another glorious conquest for the Horde and the Alliance tagged on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Dottzx View Post
    This is exactly what i was thinking. it's really hard to speculate now.

BUT, if i was to speculate, i would expect a naga expansion of some sort in the future. But honestly, who knows.
    MOP's boss is Garrosh and in WoD is his father. I think it safe to say that we can easily predict the next one.