Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    What do you play Oo as a moonkin up till firelands I had like 1-6, shift 1-6, ctrl 1-6, alt 1-6 all bound, and then -, alt - and shift - (just becase - was easy to quickly mash with my mouse hand for some reason, could always find it), couldn't imagine needing more keybinds than that :O
    Holy priest and mage.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just require accuracy in my peripherals. I don't need an LCD or some macro buttons, or any fluff features. Gimme a nice mechanical keyboard, and a mouse with a flawless sensor (probably at least 5 buttons too), and I'm good to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr4vitas View Post
    So the other day my Naga started double clicking when I single click. At first it happened maybe one in 100 clicks. Then it slowly became worse to the point where it was just about every left mouse click was a double click even though I was only clicking once.

I read some stuff online on how to fix it, none of which worked.

Anyone else have the same problem?

I already fixed mine.
    It happened to me after about 2 years of owning my first Naga. I just bought a new one. 2 years is pretty good compared to most mice I've owned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    I just require accuracy in my peripherals. I don't need an LCD or some macro buttons, or any fluff features. Gimme a nice mechanical keyboard, and a mouse with a flawless sensor (probably at least 5 buttons too), and I'm good to go.
    I need side buttons on my mice. A minimum of 3 on the side, but realistically, I like 6-8 side buttons. The Naga is my best bet for that. I'm willing to deal with having to buy a new one every 2 years in order to get that functionality.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    What do you play Oo as a moonkin up till firelands I had like 1-6, shift 1-6, ctrl 1-6, alt 1-6 all bound, and then -, alt - and shift - (just becase - was easy to quickly mash with my mouse hand for some reason, could always find it), couldn't imagine needing more keybinds than that :O
    Mm well I used to have around 35 keybinds on my Mage when I still played, though I had somewhat situational stuff bound as well like food and flask. Macros take lots of room though, without them would probably be around 20-24 binds.

Anyways on topic, yes Naga is a bit odd piece of kit.. My 2nd one has been operational for 2 years now.. For the first year it ran pretty much flawlessly, then few months ago it ran into some problems with first double clicks and then forward button stopped working. And now with nothing done.. everything is working again. In all honesty though if the left click would die soon, I wouldn't be surpriced, cause it has been used hard(my Wiz is D3 used to be CMWW ).

Deleted
    I bought my Razer 1½ year ago and it has worked perfectly ever since. I never had a mouse working this long before.

If yours is out of warrenty the double click is pretty easy to fix I've done it to mine instead of the cleaner he used I used WD:40
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-53dC4E81Q

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I need side buttons on my mice. A minimum of 3 on the side, but realistically, I like 6-8 side buttons. The Naga is my best bet for that. I'm willing to deal with having to buy a new one every 2 years in order to get that functionality.
    I use one exclusively for MMOs, but I do quite wish they'd make them with better sensors. There's tons of mice out there based on the Avago ADNS laser (positive acceleration issues) or the Phillips Twin Eye (Z-Axis issues), and they all suck at properly tracking for fast paced shooters or high-apm strategy games. That's why I use my Deathadder. Zero tracking issues.

Bring back optical sensors. =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    I use one exclusively for MMOs, but I do quite wish they'd make them with better sensors. There's tons of mice out there based on the Avago ADNS laser (positive acceleration issues) or the Phillips Twin Eye (Z-Axis issues), and they all suck at properly tracking for fast paced shooters or high-apm strategy games. That's why I use my Deathadder. Zero tracking issues.

Bring back optical sensors. =(
    I'd be more concerned about the precision of my hands than the precision of my mice.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I couldnt find any way to fix mine so I had to go buy a new one

I can never go back to using another mouse, having the numpad on the side has been awesome! I even use it for work.

I literally just replaced by Razer Imperator for this exact same issue. Apparently, there's a little bent copper piece under the clicking mechanism that slowly straightens out over time, and fails to make proper contact when you click.

Personally, I think Razer designs their mice to fail this way so people will have to buy more of them. See: Planned Obsolesence

There's no reason why I should have to replace an $80 mouse within a year and a half, especially considering how careful and meticulous I am with my equipment.

To solve the issue, I just went to Wal-Mart and bought a random $25 wireless mouse that has a similar button setup to the Imperator. It doesn't have the best tracking, but I guarantee you it will last me far longer than any Razer product could.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved this to the Computer sub-forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    The double click issue is fairly common with the Naga. Mine started doing that and I replaced it with my Logitech G600, which also started doing the same thing until I uninstalled the Logitech software. If you absolutely need the extra buttons, I would suggest the 600, otherwise I'd suggest saving the extra cost and grabbing something a little simpler.

4+ Years with my Razer Naga, never had a problem.

Been using my 2014 edition for roughly 8 months now, not a single problem.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

When I had a Razer Naga I had this happen to me, I fixed it by opening it up and spraying electrical contact spray on the clicker button. It made it last about another 5 or so months but like every month I had to open it back up and spray more on the button then it just stopped working completely after 5 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only issue I have had with my naga is that when I use the scroll-wheel button to open links in new tabs. It sometimes opens up 1-2 additional ones, slightly annoying.
    But otherwise, no issues.