Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cadb View Post
    Calling it now, we'll fight alongside or to save Grommash from the Legion.
    You know you're getting old when you can remember when the following things weren't a feature:

1. Offline single player mode. (D3, looking at you)
    2. LAN multiplayer mode. (D3, looking at you harder.)
    3. Actually killing the end boss.
    4. Had no way to spend money on them after the initial purchase.

I wonder if the heavy legion influence means Grom ends up taking Mannoroths place in the burning legion.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    ... Or you could put in dyes without crazy neon colors if that is the reason you don't want to add them? /logic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    13.11.2014 + 2,5 weeks = ~30.11. (new ID => 02./03.12.)

So raids will be open in December, and Mythic even mid December? Omfg.
    Yeah about the worst timing possible. Just when the harder bosses are up for Mythic killing by my raidgroup we'll be dealing with Christmas, New Years and everyone taking holidays during those times.

I am not going to enjoy this first tier of raiding as a RL.

I like the extra week of no raiding. With just a week, you really did feel a little rushed to level. and in my opinion, it just isn´t as fun seeing content on alts first or once you have raid gear on your main for the first time. It will be nice to be able to experience everything on my main with the appropriate gear.

Disappointed with Grom as the final boss. Unless he really gets mutated and made huge.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    ... Or you could put in dyes without crazy neon colors if that is the reason you don't want to add them? /logic
    Just call a spade a spade - it is a super lame excuse... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzelbar View Post
    A question to UK guys: what happened? Has pound dropped so much? Or is it somethings others can expect also?
    No its not the currency, is most likely to do with the tax change they are bringing in which effects suppliers of telecoms, broadcasts and digital content. At the moment VAT is paid in the country of the supplier, this is changing in 2015 so that it is payable in the country that the customer resides.

Allow me to preface this post by saying i have played horde almost exclusively since vanilla....with that said, i am sitting here reading this article and im sure i cannot be the only one to see what is potentially coming. End boss = Grommash, Grommash = Garrosh's father, we kill grom in turn it kills garrosh off in the process as you manipulate groms death thus perhaps based off when garrosh was conceived it in turn eliminates garrosh as well....am i crazy or is this seeming to be a legit ending?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gamgee76 View Post
    Allow me to preface this post by saying i have played horde almost exclusively since vanilla....with that said, i am sitting here reading this article and im sure i cannot be the only one to see what is potentially coming. End boss = Grommash, Grommash = Garrosh's father, we kill grom in turn it kills garrosh off in the process as you manipulate groms death thus perhaps based off when garrosh was conceived it in turn eliminates garrosh as well....am i crazy or is this seeming to be a legit ending?
    Garrosh has already been born in this AU. Also anyone else think it's sad using the term AU for a game? AU should only be used in people's fan fiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by gamgee76 View Post
    For the umptillionth time: alternate universe. Killing this AU Grommash will have no consequence on the existence of our Garrosh. Which already dies during the Nagrand questing afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    They are in no way skilled enough to write themselves out of this bullshit they just got cornered into.
    Boring fucking Orc lore bullshit. Not worth my time or money.
    Warcraft: Orcs and Humans.

IT WAS RIGHT ON THE COVER, 19 YEARS AGO.

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    And yet Grom is still the final raid boss. Even if he's horribly demonically corrupted, it's still a Hellscream.
    Maybe he turns to the Legion for help once we smash the rest of the Iron Horde. Or maybe he's still fighting them to the bitter end. Guess we'll wait and see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Maybe he turns to the Legion for help once we smash the rest of the Iron Horde. Or maybe he's still fighting them to the bitter end. Guess we'll wait and see.
    I get the feeling that at this point Garrosh is much more concerned with vengeance than giving glory to the old Horde. There might still be some part of him that wants to help his father, but at this point he's fairly irredeemable. He's mostly just helping the Warlords organise so that they'll go do his bidding and fsck up Azeroth.

It's possible that when we steam-roll the Iron Horde that Garrosh will turn to the power of the Legion in a last desperate attempt for vengeance. In that case we could be teaming up with Gromm to take down a fel infused Garrosh.

It's very unlikely, not least because that'd make Garrosh the end boss of two consecutive expansions. Still, every time I've watched the trailer I can't help but draw comparisons with Medivh when Garrosh is standing around all hooded and mysterious. If Garrosh is indeed under the influence of the Legion then his actions would somewhat mirror Medivh's. A hero of their respective faction gets corrupted by the Legion, opens a portal to Draenor and encourages the Orcs to go on a rampage.

10+ Year Old Account
    So increased sub prices for less and less content, makes sense....

Deleted
    The end boss is Grom because we have to fix the timeline. In the canon lore Grom dies with Mannaroth. In this expansion Grom lives which means things will change in the present. So we have to kill him to correct the time flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Trillian View Post
    The end boss is Grom because we have to fix the timeline. In the canon lore Grom dies with Mannaroth. In this expansion Grom lives which means things will change in the present. So we have to kill him to correct the time flow.
    wrong this is an alternate timeline they have stated that this timeline doesn't affect ours.We just need to stop him to stop him plain and simple.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    So increased sub prices for less and less content, makes sense....
    Indeed.Seems a complete rip-off tbh.I'm not very impressed to say the very least .

I don't care what All the haters say - us $15.00 per month or NZ $18-19 for me is great value, and no one is going to convince me otherwise.

Deleted
    Some people should stop whining seriously, I'm sure £1 makes life or death in a MONTH a huge deal for all of us /facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumajo View Post
    Indeed.Seems a complete rip-off tbh.I'm not very impressed to say the very least .
    They increased the sterling prices to be more in line with euro and dollar prices, with euro prices still being the most expensive. Quit complaining, seriously. If it's too expensive for you, don't play.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."