Horde [H] 578 Elemental Shaman LF 2-night 12/14H+ guild

I'm in the market for a new home, and I want to raid with you! Are you a 12/14H + guild that raids on a 2-night a week or less schedule? Due to a job change, I'm now looking for a guild that will accommodate my schedule better. Here's what I'm searching for:

-Be 12/14H or higher progression. Bonus points for working on Garrosh or 14/14H. I currently have 11/14H dead, lots of experience on Siegecrafter and Garrosh due to sitting myself for Klaxxi and Siegecrafter for guild progression (extended lockouts for Garrosh after Klaxxi so I never got kills on 12 + 13.)
    -Raid 2 nights a week, preferably after 9:15PM EST until around midnight-12:30 EST
    -Be looking to recruit for Mythics in 6.0
    -Looking for a long-time Elemental Shaman with a decent Resto offspec
    -Looking for someone who is willing to sacrifice and work hard to better the guild
    -Looking for a mature and stable raider who rarely seeks time off of raid

If this stuff sounds good to you, please post here or add me on battle.net btag Holo#1694

Armory is in the sig. Thanks!!
    Elemental Shaman Armory: Holozoic

We raid a little earlier than you're looking for (9 EST), but if you have some flexibility with your schedule, we might be a good fit!

Dulce Bellum of Stonemaul (and Boulderfist-Bloodscalp-Dunemaul-Maiev) [PvP MST] is a 2-night, 25-man progression guild looking for one or two ranged DPS; we would love to find an elemental shaman, but we're open to all classes. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 6:00-9:00 PDT / 9:00-12:00 EDT. For more information, please visit our website at www dot dulcebellum dot com.

We are looking for skilled players who are capable of competing with our current raiders. Please look at our Warcraftlogs to see how you would fit with our current roster. Because we'll be focusing on finishing this raid tier, we really need players who are ilvl 570+ (or who can prove DPS that is competitive with our current raiders').

Dulce Bellum is a guild that values high-quality raiding with minimal time commitment; we have been raiding successfully on a 2-night schedule since December 2009. Our primary goal is efficiency: we expect our members to perform at a high level so that we can progress through endgame content while making the most of our raid time. At the same time, we encourage a respectful, fun environment in which all raiders should feel an investment in helping the group improve, one in which everyone actually looks forward to logging in and raiding. We do not want to play with arrogant jerks, nor do we want to raid with charming people who are incapable of pushing progression. Instead, we seek mature, responsible, skilled players who can play their classes well without being unpleasant. We know that this is a lot to ask, but it's not impossible!

Because we make every effort to recruit players who will be a good fit with us and not just players with impressive parses, we've built a fun, drama-free community of people who actually enjoy raiding with one another. We maintain that community through our strong, highly organized leadership team, whose priority is always to be transparent and fair. If you're looking for a mature yet laid-back home with no drama and where things run smoothly, we might be the guild for you! We are set up to make a smooth transition into Mythic raiding in WoD, so now is the time to secure your raid spot!

If we sound like what you're looking for, please contact us on our forums at dulcebellum dot com (the fastest way to get a response), add Elinn#1203 or Hydrium#1304 or look for Hydrium/Wagglebot, Tangletotems/Tanglewood, Elindriele, Deathinjudge/Deathinbear, or Woodsydude in game on Stonemaul. Please note that you will receive a quick reply if you post on our forums.

Loot system: Open-bid DKP

25-man strict progression (no 10s) while content was current:
    Tier 16: 12/14 HM
    Tier 15: 5/13 HM
    Tier 14: 6/16 HM

Post Apocalypse has been killing bad guys since 2006. We offer a stable community of smart, competent players that dedicate their time on a short weekly two-day schedule. We also have very active players outside of the raiding week that are always down to play, do challenge modes & achievements, gear alts, and make money doing GDKP runs. Mumble is chatty and it's easy to make new friends.

Not only are we really excited about our team, we genuinely like each other! Raid time is something we look forward to and prepare for ahead of time. Strategies are discussed via guild forum and Google spreadsheets are our best friends. We have fun, but we also put on our "srs faces" when it's time to play. Expectations are what you would expect in any "hardcore" guild. If this sounds like it fits your needs, it's worth your time to at least have a conversation with me.

Looking forward to meeting ya, shadow0611#1587

Hyjal-US Horde (West Coast)
    Tues/ Wed 6:30-10:30p PST
    7/10 Mythic BRF

shadow0611#1587