specially revamped five-player version of Upper Blackrock Spire coming soon

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...rde-incursion/

Available to level-90 characters for a limited time, this specially revamped five-player version of Upper Blackrock Spire sets the stage for the coming counterstrike against the Iron Horde. Here, you will face Orebender Gor'ashan, Kyrak, and Commander Tharbek as you begin to take the fight to the enemy and sharpen the skills (and swords) you’ll need to succeed on an unwelcoming alien world.
    A new level 90 dungeon!

What ilvl do you think it'll be?
    Quote Originally Posted by cptaylor38 View Post
    Hope everyone is prepared for the 16 month wait for the expansion after this one.
    Date Posted: 20/8/14
    Review: 20/8/16

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hi Turtle. According to your account records an authenticator was not attached to the account until after the compromise.

Oh...I thought it would be around with us for longer...or will it be in WoD scaled up to 100? And with Rend Blackhand...and General Darkkisath? Like it originally had?

That is the 5 man that I hoped would be balls hard to keep people who like that coming back....hell, hopefully re-done with the entire BRM and LBRS....
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh...I thought it would be around with us for longer...or will it be in WoD scaled up to 100? And with Warchief Blackhand...and General Darkkisath? Like it originally had?
    To be honest that's the real reason I made the thread:

http://wowpedia.org/World_of_Warcraf...enario_content

One of them (Blackrock Spire) was split and the upper section retuned for level 100 players.
    Have they split UBRS into 2?
    Hope everyone is prepared for the 16 month wait for the expansion after this one.

Hi Turtle. According to your account records an authenticator was not attached to the account until after the compromise.

This is the one that is just for the duration of the pre-WoD patch, right?

Rarely updated...

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This is the one that is just for the duration of the pre-WoD patch, right?
    yep, temp dungeon for just patch 6.0

They really really need the general population of WoW running instanced content with the new stats and abilities so they can ... you know ... tune things for mere mortals instead of the mostly 14/14H players currently in the beta.

That's why there's a "new" L90 instance for 6.0.

It'll still be tuned too hard because no one but hardcores is logging in at this point, but, at least it's progress.

They also need to tell people that 5mans are relevant content in the coming expansion ^^
    -== Worgen Rageface makes me laugh ==-

Quote Originally Posted by Sorzzara View Post
    They also need to tell people that 5mans are relevant content in the coming expansion ^^
    well when everyone and their mom is dyeing in quests I imagine that really important people die in dungeons.
    You're a fine example of how gamer communities have become infested with endlessly whining and bitching, arrogant, opinionated, unreasonable, all the way immature, completely delusional, tendentially psychotic, insulting individuals one really doesn't want to be linked with. And playing with you guys is certainly no fun at all. I don't know where this kind of folks spawns from. Must be a nest somewhere ...
    A fine summarization of the community

Maybe Timeless upgraded? 535 ilvl?

Their gunna add the stat squish already when they haven't even fixxed the issues their having with numbers on beta?... Oh this is just going to be wonderful, Guerss I should gear up my paladin so that I can finish 14/14 mythic, Cause BrM is gunna be ass.

OR

Hopefully its just the stat squish, and mythic etc, and none of the spell changes and stuff will come live till WoD release? Because I really don't wanna be useless yet @__@ and spend the whole time face over on the floor.
    Last edited by Mayati; 2014-08-17 at 02:12 AM.