Simple macro to kick inactive people in guild. [Solved]

So yeah, title basically. A macro to kick inactive people in my guild (it's an old raiding guild with tons of inactive socials). I would love to kick those offline for 25+ days. It would be awesome to get a "print" version of the macro aswell. I tried some other macro before and it kicked 800 of the members..

Thanks!

Make sure you have the guild roster open and checked to show offline people, then try this:
    Code:
    /run if not CanGuildRemove() then return end for i=1,GetNumGuildMembers() do local y,m,d=GetGuildRosterLastOnline(i) print((GetGuildRosterInfo(i)),y,m,d) if y then if y>0 or m>0 or d>25 then GuildUninvite(GetGuildRosterInfo(i)) end end end

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Make sure you have the guild roster open and checked to show offline people, then try this:
    Code:
    /run if not CanGuildRemove() then return end for i=1,GetNumGuildMembers() do local y,m,d=GetGuildRosterLastOnline(i) print((GetGuildRosterInfo(i)),y,m,d) if y then if y>0 or m>0 or d>25 then GuildUninvite(GetGuildRosterInfo(i)) end end end
    I really don't want to kick another 800 members. Is it possible to see beforehand how many people this macro is going to kick out?

Deleted
    This will print only without kicking anyone:
    Code:
    /run local k={} for i=1,GetNumGuildMembers() do local y,m,d=GetGuildRosterLastOnline(i) if y then if y>0 or m>0 or d>25 then table.insert(k,(GetGuildRosterInfo(i))) end end end print(table.concat(k,", ")) print(("# kicked: %d"):format(#k))

I love you both. I really do. Just kicked 100 inactive people. I can highly recommend this macro to any guild leader!

FWIW, there are a number of addons designed to do this, and you may find them more convenient in future.