Thread: WC3 games?

WC3 games?

Hey,

I have the cd keys for the WC3 games (RoC and FT) but I don't have the physical cds...is there somewhere I can download them from?

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apply the keys to your Battle.net account. Then in Account Management you get the option to download the games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to the apply code in your battle.net app.
    I've been playing WC3 lately, actually.

Maybe a bit off topic, but after watching the cinematic and hearing all the talk the other day, I decided to see if I could find my old WC games, didnt though.. But still, here's my question:

Can I just buy a digital version and play it, without doing anything with my computer, like some kind of software needed for playing old games or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Maybe a bit off topic, but after watching the cinematic and hearing all the talk the other day, I decided to see if I could find my old WC games, didnt though.. But still, here's my question:

Can I just buy a digital version and play it, without doing anything with my computer, like some kind of software needed for playing old games or something?
    No xD, why would you need that?

No idea just wanted to be sure before I pressed "Buy digital yadda yadda" button
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

WC3 will work fine. WC1 and WC2 will probably not work (though you can't get a digital version from blizzard that i know of)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunix View Post
    No xD, why would you need that?
    Some older games need an emulator to play, like ones designed for MS-DOS (which was long-since dropped from Windows). WC3's not that old though.
    Last edited by Rivin; 2014-08-16 at 12:32 AM.

So, for some reason its saying it have problems connecting to the battlenet for online play, saying I got too little room on my hard drive to launch it or something, even though I got 40gb space left. Though its an SSD, could that be the problem?