Question WeakAuras: Raid & Party status.

Hello ppl, I know very little of weak auras custom trigger's coding and I always ask for help when the things I want to add to my UI are beyond my capabilities so I want to know if anyone could help me (if possible) to make custom triggers for the following:

- Show a texture for a party member status (party 1, 2, 3, 4): alive, dead or missing (offline / not joined yet).
    - Show x texture based on a party member's role.
    - Show a texture if all members of the group (raid / party) are alive.
    - Show a texture if at least one member of the group (raid / party) is alive.
    - Show a texture if all members of the group (raid / party) are dead.

I'm looking to make a supper compressed group status indicator that shows me just the things I really want to know like a missing party member, if the whole group is alive, thus, potentially ready, wiped or there's somebody alive.

Thanks for reading and in advance for any help.
    Link.

Are you certain you don't want Raid Buff Status, which does all this, and more, in a nicely compact display?

If not, you could simply investigate their code and crib what they use to your new WA based addon.

Not really since I'm looking to create a WA that shows me an icon with basically 3 states: group alive and ready, group not complete, group dead.

Anyone with an idea how to achieve this?.
    Thanks.