Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    She makes literally no point, she is basically just someone that hates Israel and wants to pin every single thing on them. She probably thinks "Zionists" caused Pearl Harbor.
    wait... they didnt?

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Let her prove it first! No matter how implausible and ridiculous her claim, I think she should at least get to prove it before you shun her. I mean, what if it turns out it actually is one giant conspiracy and the zionists are now allied with the Illuminati and the aliens while pulling the strings! You never know.
    Dont be stupid....it's clearly the Free Masons, in league with the remnants of the Third Reich (in Argentina), conspiring with the zionists who have been helped by aliens to discredit the totally rationale and justified, mild-mannered and peace loving Arabs.

OR

A small group of batshit crazy Arabs, using select quotes from their magic book to justify an attempted genocide.

Which is more likely? Also, when did anyone ever give a damn what the "defence minister of Holland" says?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    wait... they didnt?
    Wait... somebody outside of the US and Japan actually cares about Pearl Harbor? Oo

10+ Year Old Account
    Zionism created Ebola according to various comments on Al Jazeera FB news articles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since we are bringing in off topic silliness and religious debate and are discussing a whole range of things, but not the actual topic of the thread I think this thread is better off closed.

Try to stay on topic next time.

CLOSED.