Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I'm pretty sure US citizens kill vastly more people and have done vastly more damage than any muslim extremists will ever do.

Better start bombing them!
    I take thugs and criminals seriously also. And take steps to protect myself from them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesius Baelthar View Post
    Much like words such as 'troll' it's a term often thrown around with little relevance to the situation at hand. It's quite scary actually. It's virtually impossible to have a discussion about this sort of thing without all sorts of weird excuses being thrown at people such as 'racist' 'bigot' and 'white privilege'. The latter is particularly strange but that happened in a different thread.
    In that other thread we had retards claiming it is difficult to find pork products in London. Every argument has morons on either side.

Quote Originally Posted by UniBlue View Post
    Where did I argue that it doesn't apply to other religions? Maybe you two should start reading the thread and whom I reply to. The guy was disagreeing the Quran doesn't openly ask Muslims to kill unbelievers, when quite clearly it does.
    His response was a quote not from the Quran. He wasn't disagreeing that the Quran has those printed words, he was disagreeing that that is the message by showing the words of a person that is considered widely to have been a prophet for said religion. In other words, the contention is that either that text is interpreted differently by most Muslims or that most Muslims have moved past it.

Quote Originally Posted by UniBlue View Post
    Where did I argue that it doesn't apply to other religions? Maybe you two should start reading the thread and whom I reply to. The guy was disagreeing the Quran doesn't openly ask Muslims to kill unbelievers, when quite clearly it does.
    Except you didn't quote the full contexts of these verses. You are doing the same thing the religious leaders of Islam use to promote hatred against western culture. These verses apply when fighting a war or repelling an invader. They don't apply in everyday life. In everyday life, the Qur'an says to respect other faiths.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    The U.S failed due to laxity and incompetence, but perhaps you don't appreciate the sheer rarity of the attacks, you're more likely to face an attack from a freaking animal rights activist than a radical Muslim.

As for tackling the problem, homegrown terrorists is a concept that needs to be firmly tackled; In the U.K it takes form in the method of extremest prone youths meeting tolerant and liberal Muslim leaders to study together.

Germany does the same, as do a few other nations, i've no idea what the U.S does, but in Canada the trust is so great in the Muslim community they turned in radical suspects before they carried out an attack.
    I understand the chances are very rare they will kill anyone over here. It is also rare a intruder will break into my home and kill me or a family member. But I still take steps to reduce the chances of that happening. Because it does happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Because you can't find any violence in the Bible or other religious texts either, right?
    Christians rarely act on that sort of thing and in the cases where they do they're almost universally loathed such as with the Westboro Baptist Church. Why extremist Muslims are given sympathy is beyond my understanding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So, someone who votes for the moderate party in Sweden, why should I not disrespect them when they support the destruction of the welfare system?
    Disrespecting someone based on them thinking differently from you? That's intolerance. We should not be tolerant of intolerance. Therefore you are the problem. Merely thinking has no impact on your life.

You really don't help yourself. What a joyous world you must live in. You are the problem whether you accept it or not, and not Mr Ahmed who goes to his local Mosque and doesn't eat bacon - otherwise, living the same life as you.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    In that other thread we had retards claiming it is difficult to find pork products in London. Every argument has morons on either side.
    The thing about pork does explain why Muslim extremists dislike coppers however.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius Baelthar View Post
    Christians rarely act on that sort of thing and in the cases where they do they're almost universally loathed such as with the Westboro Baptist Church. Why extremist Muslims are given sympathy is beyond my understanding.
    Extremist Muslims aren't given sympathy, there is just a lot of sympathy for innocent Muslims because of all the hate people have for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aoussar123 View Post
    Like the westboro baptist church do? I don't call shit on Christianity because of them, and neither do I do with these groups, because when you have over one billion human beings who are part of something, you might as well call all of humanity out when despicable things occur.
    I think its fear for Muslims, some people are more easily scared of things they don't understand then others.

And because of this you get bullshit excuses for racism and religious bashing. Funny how some xtians on this forum always are the first to point out nation/religion bashing but are completly ok with blaming all misery in the world on the Muslim faith.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since we've allready devolved into religious debate and other bad posting I'm just going to close this thread down here before we get more of it.

CLOSED.