Question No town-portals in Ashran?

I'm running around in Warspear and I can't seem to find portals to anywhere.
    Are they not implemented yet or what is their plan here? Where are those things?

In fact after three times to Level 100, I still haven't found a way back to Ogrimmar anywhere, if I hadn't had my HS bound to it I would be totally lost.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Are they not implemented yet or what is their plan here? Where are those things?

In fact after three times to Level 100, I still haven't found a way back to Ogrimmar anywhere, if I hadn't had my HS bound to it I would be totally lost.
    On the Alliance side, I could have sworn there was one back to Darnassus, though why there, I'll never know. Mages were also given a portal spell to their respective Ashran hubs, though it's silly because there's already a portal to Ashran at your Garrison (wish we got Garrison portals instead!). As far as what should be there, I definitely think they should put a portal back to your Garrison at the very least.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post

If you're Alliance, there was one, last time I checked, to Stormwind up on the hill where the Mage Tower is - there's a gnome channeling it just outside the tower. I figure there must be something similar on the Horde side? (Actually, I'll just make a Hordie and go look around...)
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inside the build across from where you land from the flight path. Only one is to Org currently. Looks like this is permanent though, as there is no room in that building for more then 1. Better get gold MSP done so you can port to shrine!
    WoW Moderator and Staff Editor at Stratics-WoW!
    http://wow.stratics.com/ - A World of Warcraft Fansite dedicated to lively opinions on the important topics within the game.
    Co-owner of AcegamesTV!
    https://www.youtube.com/acegamestv - A general gaming network focused on high quality variety content!