Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

So, hunter is getting kicked in the balls?

Thought i'd come back to wow with my hunter, but i've seen how much they are getting ruined? guess i won't play wow then...

Thank you for sharing.

Well, apparently all classes in this game is ruined and not working if you ask people, don't know how you are supposed to do a raid or dungeon anymore! also Hunters are pretty damn good <3

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    without actually explaining WHY they are ruined, this thread is just another generally hate thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    without actually explaining WHY they are ruined, this thread is just another generally hate thread.
    Yep, just another blizzard bashing thread.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    From all the hunters out there.... Dont let the door hit you on the way out

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    guess i won't play wow then...
    Then leave, we don't want you here.

Duly noted.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Goodbye

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    Well, apparently all classes in this game is ruined and not working if you ask people, don't know how you are supposed to do a raid or dungeon anymore! also Hunters are pretty damn good <3
    no dude mages are getting unruined from MOP launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    No class is ruined. Take beta discussion with a big pinch of salt and wait until tuning is complete. The current state of the beta numbers is nothing to quit over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    No class is ruined. Take beta discussion with a big pinch of salt and wait until tuning is complete. The current state of the beta numbers is nothing to quit over.
    It's not a numbers issue, it's a mechanics and gameplay flow issue. Survival and Marksman are awful mechanics wise which is leading people to think that the class is ruined unless you enjoy playing BM. It's the same for other classes like Warlocks, where they removed core abilities that were open to the entire class just to make specs feel different.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    It's not a numbers issue, it's a mechanics and gameplay flow issue. Survival and Marksman are awful mechanics wise which is leading people to think that the class is ruined unless you enjoy playing BM. It's the same for other classes like Warlocks, where they removed core abilities that were open to the entire class just to make specs feel different.
    This is what I'm worried about. However, I've not been in beta and can only go with what I've been reading from others. Until I can try it myself I'll be sure to walk around with my hand cupped over my crotch to protect my balls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought i'd come back to wow with my hunter, but i've seen how much they are getting ruined? guess i won't play wow then...
    Are you on beta? No? Then actually test the changes yourself before you form an opinion on them.

My main is BM hunter and she is still great fun, especially at level 100. There's nothing 'ruined' about her.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    What don't you like? Support your claim.

I don't main hunter on live, but it used to be my main, and I like things so far.

Hunter is looking better than ever imo.
    Petless ranged weapon user. Special ammunition.
    It's all I've been looking for.
    So long stranger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RedekBo View Post
    This is what I'm worried about. However, I've not been in beta and can only go with what I've been reading from others. Until I can try it myself I'll be sure to walk around with my hand cupped over my crotch to protect my balls.
    I can't attest to MM (because I haven't liked that spec in forever), but Survival is the same. The mechanics have been rolled into each other, and I think the only thing missing is using frost traps to get LnL procs. I'm pretty sure proc rates were increased elsewhere to make up for that though. Survival may have lost a little viability in pvp, I guess. Still, it will be my first choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rakhakash View Post
    Hunter is looking better than ever imo.
    Petless ranged weapon user. Special ammunition.
    It's all I've been looking for.
    So long stranger.
    You will have to choose either petless weapon user or special ammunition though, you can't have both.

As to the OP your statement means nothing if you say nothing to back it up.

Thanks for sharing such enlightening opinion, adieu.

Deleted
    I don't think hunters are getting kicked in the balls and I'm happy about people leaving the class if they don't like it. Less pointless whining that way.