Thread: dps

Deleted

dps

how are enhancment shamys looking in beta so far, pve wise.

I don't think this question really matters until we see the first proper tuning build, which may come out on monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I know this is a few days old, but this was posted in my guilds forums yesterday after the first round of tuning.
    "Keep in mind this round of tuning was only designed with single target in mind which is what these sims represent."

I am secretly happy at warlocks position, grain of salt as it may be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Indeed I am as well. But like you said I guess it is a bit early still, I'm sure they will close the gap a little bit more between the top and bottom class. They didn't include WW monks in there as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    That's the problems if you compare classes: actually, warlocks are still very strong in PVE raids. Those sims aren't at all accurate to compare absolute damage numbers. They're much better for comparing talents and stats against each other.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2014-08-20 at 06:17 PM.