Thread: Im bored...

Im bored...

What are you guys doing, aside from reading forums that is, I was just playing wow but logged off, did 2 matches of HoTs (great btw) and got bored, what are you amazing peoples doing ATM

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    What are you guys doing, aside from reading forums that is, I was just playing wow but logged off, did 2 matches of HoTs (great btw) and got bored, what are you amazing peoples doing ATM
    Watching Death Note on Netflix.

About to setup a yard sell in a few mins. Wish I could play HoTs
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Got nothing to play. Watching Gamescom twitch streams, posting on forums.

God, and the good games start getting released only beginning with mid October. Nothing to play since June till October. Can't even play hots or wod beta cause I don't have an invite.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm bored...
    By whom exactly?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Mate try this: http://www.boredbutton.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Being bored, reading mmo-champ threads, could be farming for them giant bones, but my god, so boooooring. PLUS! I still need 8515 bones for the mount. Could go ahead and replay Darksiders 2 on a new character on Apocalypse, but meh
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by troll64 View Post
    oh...my...god

- - - Updated - - -

Well apparently almost everyone is bored right now...lol

i quit wow in january, played smite and black ops2 till elderscrolls release....awesome game,.,.completed every quest in the game and did every dungeon etc ...cyrodil rocks at night when alot of noobs are on.....but not i am bored of that game....i dont wanna resub to wow just to stare at my characters flying on my cool undead dragon mount ...... so i read forums and have never ever posted so much in all my life ... BORED BUTTON WOW

i got a big group of friends we all bored without wow expac and we all not subing till sept 25th to get that cool horde chopper

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll64 View Post
    I got the card trick thing.. That was so obvious.

Farms on WoW, listening to music, reading forums. Not bored at all really, it's the blessing with having Aspergers. My special interests remain special to me and I have no difficulties entertaining myself.

I do however have difficulties focusing at times, which is why I juggle many activities at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked the thread.

We have a section for chat threads. http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/342-Chat-Zone
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..