Transmog wish-list

I enjoy collecting transmog gear almost as much as I enjoy collecting upgrades. I, like many others I'm sure, have run out of void storage space due to overflowing transmog pieces.

That being said, there's a few things that I'd love to see implemented. Some of these are pipe dreams that will probably never happen, but that's why these are wishes.

- Updated textures for old vanilla items (compare the texture quality of the Cata sub-60 questing greens to the original sub-60 greens...bring the old ones up to Cata quality or better).
    - Allow us to transmog hats onto an existing helm so that they are both visible: this could get out of hand I'm sure, but I want to mog a hat with a pair of engineering goggles.
    - Cosmetics such as pouches, quivers, backpacks, ammo packs, etc...(they say they're working on this!)

So, what do you wish blizz would add?

The space is only an issue that players made themselves by choice.
    They CHOSE to fill the 80 (if I recall) slots that void storage brought.
    Void storage was never intended for transmog, only being introduced at a similar time to unfortunate effect.

There is going to be doubling of the void storage with another tab, toybox, reagent bank, quest items no longer in inventory.

There are also plans in later content patches to give transmog storage, where you build a "set" which is then taken out of inventory and applied as a whole.
    That may suit players who build a set of the items, but it is my understanding it won't work for mix and match.

Updated artwork would be a huge amount of work, and IF it is on the plans, would be primarily for selected sets rather than everything.

The extra cosmetics are an early work in progress, and recent comments suggest perhaps not during WoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

ehm i pretty sure the voidstorage was a bandaid for the lack of space that transmog brought, chilton even said so in the latest interview which is on the frontpage

Bring back the Black Proto-Drake.

Then my transmog would be complete.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure if I missed it somewhere, but why cant they just make it like in D3? Or just make it once you equipped a item it can be used for TM and you can sell it or DE or WTFE with it?

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The space is only an issue that players made themselves by choice.
    They CHOSE to fill the 80 (if I recall) slots that void storage brought.
    Void storage was never intended for transmog, only being introduced at a similar time to unfortunate effect.

There is going to be doubling of the void storage with another tab, toybox, reagent bank, quest items no longer in inventory.

There are also plans in later content patches to give transmog storage, where you build a "set" which is then taken out of inventory and applied as a whole.
    That may suit players who build a set of the items, but it is my understanding it won't work for mix and match.

Updated artwork would be a huge amount of work, and IF it is on the plans, would be primarily for selected sets rather than everything.

The extra cosmetics are an early work in progress, and recent comments suggest perhaps not during WoD.
    Well, transmog is pretty much exactly what Void Storage was meant

From the official 4.3 feature preview:

A variety of items can be placed into Void Storage — including soulbound items and Battle.net Account Bound items — making it the perfect location to store trophies from past conquests, as well as armor you may want to hold onto for Transmogrification. So, if you’ve been looking for a good home for those old tier sets or your vanity holiday items, Void Storage is it! And it’s as easy to use as dragging and dropping.

Deleted
    make legendaries transmog-able and i'm fine ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I remember Blizzard saying this. It's bizarre to imagine they actually designed these two side by side, even releasing them together, and thought that it wasn't unintuitive to have to pay to deposit a piece of gear into void storage, then withdraw it, then use it for transmog, and then pay to deposit it back into void storage. One of the most ass-backwards, unintuitive, needlessly expensive mechanics they've ever done. I don't really know that I believe they were never intended to work together. Blizzard has done some short-sighted shit, but that would certainly be up there in terms of things make absolutely no sense.
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atia the unicorn View Post
    make legendaries transmog-able and i'm fine ...
    I think they really need to do something with legendaries. I'm pretty sure a while ago blizz stated that they didn't like the stuff just sitting in people's banks doing nothing. I'd be happy if they let alts/heirlooms or something like that use it, anything really. I just don't like the state of them atm.

Deleted
    Im gonna be happy if we can transmog Sulfuron Hammer and Shadow Edge.

Quote Originally Posted by RedekBo View Post
    - Allow us to transmog hats onto an existing helm so that they are both visible: this could get out of hand I'm sure, but I want to mog a hat with a pair of engineering goggles.
    That's seems a terrible idea. You'd allow completely stupid/ridiculous combos of hats/helmets that would have more clipping then a Taurens tail, all for one specific item combo? God, why not just wish for a helm that look like a hat and goggles...

Deleted
    I need a onehanded pitchfork OR a shovel that can be mogged onto an 1h-sword and/or dagger, to make my angry mob transmog for my warlock possible.

Allow us to mog items what we can eventually use. Why not let us look like lvl 90s at the begining, SWTOR does it with adaptive clothing.
    Get rid of making us have the gear, unlock once, sell the gear, mog use always there.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs