Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Heard about this for a long time. Watching now.

Deleted
    Hi guys!

Thank you for your comments once again! Any kind of criticism is welcome and will be learned from. About part 2: We have to talk with Vaanel about the details but as it seems people really want to see more so we might just get to it after we had our well deserved break

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is the second longest WoW machinima ever. Behind Tales of the Past 3.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Just watched it, it's good. I saw that you did change how some events occurred and, I assume that due to time constraints you made some events act faster then they did in the books in a way.

That being said, I liked it. If there's one thing to criticize though, is that you chose the worst time to release it, as the WoD information was streaming in the last few days and your movie kind of fell under the radar unfortunately.

Deleted
    I don't know which would have been the best time to release but I think the movie got into the spotlight and those who have been waiting for it could watch it already. But yea I know the release could have been more effective

Just finished watching, loved it, hope you'll get to do p2!

Been a fan of Vaanel's work for a long time, nice to see it in use!
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

I don't even know what to post. This some truly amazing work out there! Enjoyed it very much and I hope to see more hopefully not soonTM but human soon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    I don't even know what to post. This some truly amazing work out there! Enjoyed it very much and I hope to see more hopefully not soonTM but human soon
    Thank you very much! We are doing our best to bring the second novel to life!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mannoroth's voice was amazing.

each time Azshara opens her mouth I want to kill some nelfs
    My mind has left, my body follows

Deleted
    Some voices were great, some were lackluster (mainly lacking emotion, just sound flat).

Overall I liked it a lot, good job. Watched it in 3 parts though, but then I do that with regular movies too because my attention span is bobbins.