Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How Much Would you Pay to Watch the WoD Cinematic in a Theater? In IMAX?

That cinematic is justscreaming for me to give my $10 just to watch on the big screen... surrond sound cranked to the max and all... another $5 in IMAX.

@ Blizzard's cinematic team guys: I wnant you to know, that you've made a 4 minute piece of art that is bettertan the vast majority of action films that I've seen in theaters... THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2014-08-16 at 06:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't pay anything.

I'd pay like one dollar, it's what, 3 minutes long?

I wouldn't pay a single cent. Not that it's a bad cinematic but I don't think ANY blizz trailer is worth it. I wouldn't even drive to the theater to see it if it was free, I'd only watch it if it was slipped in with the previews before a movie I wanted to see. e

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    That cinematic is justscreaming for me to give my $10 just to watch on the big screen... surrond sound cranked to the max and all... another $5 in IMAX.
    You'd pay $15 to see a 3 min. trailer? Damn you must have a ton of money to throw around. Can I have some too?

10+ Year Old Account
    A 4 minute video? If it were a full movie, sure, I'd go pay to see it. The cinematic as-is though?

Not a penny. In fact, we don't even have pennies here anymore. So not a nickel.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd think it's cool if it was on during a movie I was about to watch...like it was an ad while waiting for my movie. Wouldn't pay though.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by deathgrinder View Post
    I'd pay like one dollar, it's what, 3 minutes long?
    4 minutes long and the WoD cinematic is better than the vast majority of 2 hour long films that I've seen in theaters hands down.

Deleted
    It was great to see it on a big screen at gamescom for free though

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd pay 30,000 to watch it in a virtual reality suit where i am really there and can look around
    Hi

@ Blizzard's cinematic team guys: I wnant you to know, that you've made a 4 minute piece of art that is bettertan the vast majority of action films that I've seen in theaters... THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Make a full movie like that, and they are the only people in the last 10 years that make me want to go watch a movie in a real theater.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i'd pay 30,000 to watch it in a virtual reality suit where i am really there and can look around
    50k if i could hit people
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

It was alright, not really my favorite. I expect to see it before a film for free as an ad in the next month or so.

As a side note, I have the movie trailer for Warcraft 3 cut off the reel from when it aired before movies so many years ago. Any guess on how much I could sell that for?

10+ Year Old Account

If I wasn't occupied at the day it was revealed, I could have gone to see it at a cinema. So, I would have paid 2-4 dollars but then it is with drinks and snacks and then discussing various games or going shopping for something at the same time. (I don't use 'theater' normally, because it reminds me of actual acting on a stage. If it was, then I would LOOOOOOVE to have seen that, haha).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Nothing.

Please state to me the advantage of a cinema over my HD screen, the perfect sound from my BOSE headphones, and the comfort of my own room, complete with cold beer and tasty food, that would cost me a small fortune if bought in a cinema?

There is ONE reason to go to a cinema, and that's ones arms wrapped around a girl (or a guy, whatever ones preferences). Since Grommash Hellscream splitting Mannoroths face in two is not exactly the kind of entertainment I would dare bring before my ladyfriend, I am back to my above question ^^

Deleted
    2 hour ish film = £12.....3min film, therefore, maybe 30p?

nothing? it doesnt matter if the quality is better than every single other movie out there, i am not driving to the cinema to sit in a theater for 3 minutes...but id pay for a movie of said quality or higher, which hopefully will happen! btw was it me, or did they take part of the LOTR soundtrack for the trailer?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd pay what your normally pay to see a movie if it was a full movie, maybe even a bit more considering how much I like the content.

around 5 euro cents for the 4 minutes not to mention the time to get there just to watch 4 minutes

Drive 5 miles to pay money to watch a thing for 4 mins? Not in this life time. So £00.00 i guess. Even if it was free it would not be worth the hassle for me.