garrosh boas should have been on a token system imo

First one should be for your own class/spec than any after should have been a token you can exchange for one you would like
    Nixs

I did not know Garrosh had snakes. I didnt see and big snakes in SoO. Maybe its a lore thing that was covered in a book?
    I never saw Garrosh wearing feathery scarfs. I didnt think Garrosh was that daring when it came to fasion.

Mea culpa! The post does make more sense when talking about BoAs.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2014-08-17 at 05:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple057 View Post
    First one should be for your own class/spec than any after should have been a token you can exchange for one you would like
    on one hand i agree. you should be allowed to pick the BoA that you would like the most. its already RNG in that you have to first GET the weapon (token) to drop, why not give the players the chance to pick once they beat the RNG boss?

on the other hand, getting a BoA that you dont have an alt for, might encourage a player to try that class out maybe?

of course, im sure id end up with 12 BoA's for a class i totally hate and will never play, just because WoW's RNG is really awful towards me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    A token for every Garrosh kill, but it takes several tokens to buy one BoA of appropriate Garrosh kill difficulty seems like a fair method.

I've killed him nearly a dozen times and I haven't gotten one BoA yet. It's further infuriating because I'd like to have an Alt for the guild's Alt raid nights, but I can't bring myself to start gearing one up because I don't want to (for example) gear up a caster and see a melee BoA drop right after I get started.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't mind either, higher drop rating or a currency call (basicly, you move closer and closer to the loom the more you kill him on Flex, normal, HC) or at least an exchange system to trade in the heirlooms you have with something else.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..