Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Saddest Boss of all time

As I'm watching War of the Ancients machinima ( http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...long-machinima!) ) I was thinking about Legion expansion and Brox.

What if we have to fight the greatest warrior of all-time, corrupted? Fel-infused, corrupted Broxigar Saurfang. It would be... really sad. What do you think about Brox' future in WoW?
    I think if he hurt Sargeras he was captured. Not killed, because the Legion would make a great use of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Many already had problems fighting Nazgrim, though, we don't see much to him, Brox is still a major piece as well.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Broxigar is only one step down from Med'an in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grom was also a Horde hero, I was hoping he would be redeemed in WoD somehow. But, "times change."

Deleted
    don't know about the saddest, But Durumu certainly the most depressed sounding boss.

Yeh Brox is the most legendary Orc of them all. Only mortal to actually harm Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    Grom was also a Horde hero, I was hoping he would be redeemed in WoD somehow. But, "times change."
    There's still time.

I don't believe for a second thralls just gonna sit idly by and let him repeat his foolish ways for a second time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Many already had problems fighting Nazgrim, though, we don't see much to him, Brox is still a major piece as well.
    Yeah, I was a little sad to have to kill Nazzy. With the way they're writing Jaina and Sylvanas they might as drive them completely off the deep end and make them raid bosses, although that would be a little sad as well.

Kael'thas for me, he was my favorite Warcraft 3 character. Sad to see him go down such a dark path.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post

He's the only mortal to ever land a blow on Sargeras, and he pretty much single-handedly saved all of Azeroth while fighting atop a mountain of Legion corpses he made...
    He got lucky on a hit on Sargy after fighting a bunch of low-level demons that he could one shot and Victory Rush off of. Even the newbest warrior could do that.

Keristrasza for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Telwar View Post
    He got lucky on a hit on Sargy after fighting a bunch of low-level demons that he could one shot and Victory Rush off of. Even the newbest warrior could do that.
    yeah whatever you say. Mixing lore events with ingame functions is really the way to go to put out a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Telwar View Post
    What in the world...

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    As I'm watching War of the Ancients machinima ( http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...long-machinima!) ) I was thinking about Legion expansion and Brox.

What if we have to fight the greatest warrior of all-time, corrupted? Fel-infused, corrupted Broxigar Saurfang. It would be... really sad. What do you think about Brox' future in WoW?
    I think if he hurt Sargeras he was captured. Not killed, because the Legion would make a great use of him.
    Most people who have read War of the Ancients wouldn't argue that he died. But true, they could bring him back. However, since he has never been mentioned outside War of the Ancients and the Stormrage book, I'm not sure they're going to.

Saddest boss so far? Not sure, thinking something undead related. Saurfang Jr. maybe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Keristrasza for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah whatever you say. Mixing lore events with ingame functions is really the way to go to put out a point.
    This. 100 times this.

Yes, killing Broxigar would be abit sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rindrae View Post
    Kael'thas for me, he was my favorite Warcraft 3 character. Sad to see him go down such a dark path.
    I liked Kael'thas in Warcraft 3 too but in wow he was completely different. So arrogant etc... The sad part for me was how they changed his character. I didn't feel sad about killing his wow-version. Wouldn't mind doing it again either. Would be nice if he got a new raid and dungeon in WoD.

Also the gnome boss in Pit of Saron was pretty sad. How he gets killed after begging for his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    don't know about the saddest, But Durumu certainly the most depressed sounding boss.
    Shade of Aran or Essence of Grief sound the saddest in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas at the end. Despite everything he did. I felt a little bad for him :/
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    I would have to say either Felmyst or Keristrasza.

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post

Wow I literally just made a thread about this machinima, small world

10+ Year Old Account
    Ulduar robot is kinda sad story.

HE ONLY WANTED TO PLAY AND YOU KILLED HIM!
    Don't sweat the details!!!