WoD's mid-expansion feature.

WotLK implemented LFD.
    Cata implemented LFR.
    MoP implemented Flex.

What raid features or QoL changes would you like to see mid-WoD?

Looking for Quest?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Group Finder. It's coming in 6.0.

Blizzards version of oQueue, and hopefully a lot better.

Timewalking. They've talked about it tons. They probably just need to figure out rewards.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Quote Originally Posted by willowe View Post
    Timewalking. They've talked about it tons. They probably just need to figure out rewards.
    Is that in terms of running old raids? I was thinking something where they'd have the gear you wore scale down to the tier specific ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by willowe View Post
    Yeah, without new rewards, I see no appeal to this. Why would you give yourself more trouble to clear those old raids with less stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    Yeah, without new rewards, I see no appeal to this. Why would you give yourself more trouble to clear those old raids with less stats?
    Gold, vanity items, valor/honor points, rep, mounts all seem like good rewards to me....I'd do them for that...hopefully blizzard agrees and implements this
    Signature infractions suck especially when they are just about the size of TEXT! WTB token limit!

maybe to help friends that are new.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    maybe to help friends that are new.
    Yeah I forgot that point of view.

Yeah I forgot that point of view.
    i think its the main reason it has been requested so much

All they have to do it make a Timewalker faction with a Quartermaster. Doing the scaled older raid bosses gives you rep and tokens you can use to buy Timewalker items. People will do it.

I too am hoping they will find some way to scale the old stuff down, and still make them reward something. Is seems pretty useless to do them otherwise.

The Xmog thing will be a big mid-expac feature. Interesting that there's no new BGs, otherwise I'd say one would come then

Quote Originally Posted by Maoli View Post
    All they have to do it make a Timewalker faction with a Quartermaster. Doing the scaled older raid bosses gives you rep and tokens you can use to buy Timewalker items. People will do it.
    That's an amazing idea. Then they wouldn't have to mess with loot in the raids/dungeons themselves at all.

Playable Arakkoa and/or Ogres.

I mentioned this some time last year but I still think it is entirely possible for Blizzard to add new races mid-expansion. Something of a surprise for everyone, shaking things up!

Sometimes updated...

Level 100 boost.

Given the announce of the lvl 100 Molten Core. Timewalker seems to be the most ideal but it's hard to say if they would want to deter audience from the main content so they can do the older.