Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Give me Anduin Lothar.

Apart from heroes that everyone wants and that will eventually make it into the game (like Thrall, Kaelthas, Sylvanas etc) I would like Lyndon aka Scoundrel from D3(but only if he is voiced by the same guy who voiced him in d3) and Hemet Nessingwary (because I want a dwarf hunter). They are not very popular and highly unlikely but some less known characters made it to the game (like gazlowe or rehgar who average WoW player never heard of or Falstad who for most people is just a generic dwarf on a gryphon) or some who didn't even exist in lore (like Sgt. Hammer, Mukry, Brightwing) so there is a chance for anything!

Medivh would be cool. Wielding Atiesh

Deleted
    Top 3 from each universe

Warcraft

- Ragnaros
    - Medivh
    - Aedelas Blackmoore

Starcraft

- Stukov
    - Gabriel Tosh
    - Egon Stetmann

Diablo

- Rakanoth
    - Deckard Cain
    - Zoltun Kulle

Lost Vikings

- Tomator
    - Erik, Olaf and Baleog
    - Terra-tron (Lost Vikings arcade in SC2)

Blackthorne

- Kyle Vlaros
    - Sarlac
    - Random enemy

Rock N'Roll Racing

- Cyberhawk
    - Ivanzypher
    - Jake Badlands
    Last edited by mmoc6eb9c8024c; 2014-09-13 at 02:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkgego View Post
    - Zoltun Kulle
    The ultimate will be "Very obvious evil laugh" where all characters affected will stop anything they're doing to think why the hell they're following a guy that's obviously not to be trusted.
    Last edited by mmoc89084f456c; 2014-09-13 at 05:42 PM.

Agree that i'd like to see the shotty wielding main character of Blackthorne.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    Baal, Grommash Hellscream, Mannoroth, Kel'thuzad, Jaina Proudmoore, the Lost Vikings, and Lady Vashj just to name a few.

10+ Year Old Account
    That female gnome with the rifle. I forget her name but she was said to be a crack shot, and small 'even for a gnome'.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Cairne, Kael'thas, Tirion, Matt Horner, Ragnaros, Oxynia, Lothar, Medivh, Gen. Warfield, Thor Siege Unit, Varimathras, MU Grom, AU Gul'dan, Jania
    dont know anything about Diablo but who that evil looking thing from Reaper of Souls was/is.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Ulrezaj. Dark Archon from StarCraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenFuse View Post
    Ulrezaj. Dark Archon from StarCraft.
    How I miss Dark Archon mind control.

There are too many to mention but some of the ones I think would be fun would be

Malthael, Grom, and Mira Han.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft:
    1. Garrosh
    2. One of the Dragon Aspects

Diablo
    1. Wirt
    2. Deckard Cain
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Wrathion would be awesome.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Warcraft:
    1. Garrosh
    2. Cairne
    3. Mannoroth or Ragnaros

1. Varian.

Slightly less bulky warrior who focuses on quick bursts of damage in a flurry of attacks like an arms warrior in WoW, as well as a Mortal Strike ability that reduces healing effectiveness so he can be an anti-deathball hero. More mobile than Sonya, burstier but less bulky and less self-healing.

Heroic abilities would be...
    Logosh's Blessing: similar to Tryndamere from LoL that prevents death, but to add an interesting flair to it, it could provide a damage boost the higher his health is as well. This way it could be used either offensively or defensively (but not both.).

Shalamayne: Splits his blade into two, reducing the cooldown of his abilities and increasing his attack speed. This would have a short cooldown.

2. Kel'thuzad.

Trait provides a stacking movespeed slow on his target that can go pretty high. He can either focus on talents that reduce his cooldowns to make him bulkier and more in-the-fray "bulky caster" style or can go for a builds that buff the damage of his abilities for quick, immediate damage while still maintaining an okayish amount of durability. HotS has a serious lack of fun bulky casters. I love bulky casters.

Heroic abilities would be Death and Decay, doing a percentage of the enemy hero's health over time and immense damage to minions, and a frost bomb ability that would detonate the next time he casted a spell on the target, and would have a fairly long duration and a short CD, allowing him to double it up for a heavy but predictable burst.

Those are just two ideas for two heroes I'd really like to see in HotS. I figured I'd write up what I thought would be cool ideas for them just for the hell of it while I was at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    1. Varian.

Slightly less bulky warrior who focuses on quick bursts of damage in a flurry of attacks like an arms warrior in WoW, as well as a Mortal Strike ability that reduces healing effectiveness so he can be an anti-deathball hero. More mobile than Sonya, burstier but less bulky and less self-healing.

Heroic abilities would be...
    Logosh's Blessing: similar to Tryndamere from LoL that prevents death, but to add an interesting flair to it, it could provide a damage boost the higher his health is as well. This way it could be used either offensively or defensively (but not both.).

Shalamayne: Splits his blade into two, reducing the cooldown of his abilities and increasing his attack speed. This would have a short cooldown.
    Huh, before this I didn't really care for Varian, but that would be awesome if they did that actually, I like how Logosh's Blessing has that duel function, it reminds me of Ursa in Dota 2, his ult gives him more damage the more hp he has, but then that 2nd part makes it useful even if you have low hp.

...Make a Deckard Cain one

If I were to choose 5...

-Fenix (Either Dragoon or Zealot) from StarCraft
    -Aiden (The Dark Wanderer) from Diablo
    -Mephisto from Diablo
    -Kel'Thuzad from Warcraft
    -Thrall from Warcraft

Lady Vashj, Kael'thas Sunstrider, Medivh