Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Panquake View Post
    Still no Diablo support or Starcraft warrior then...
    Still waiting for my Diablo support Guess I have to wait a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post
    Not too savvy on my Warcraft 3 units, but Kael's a blood mage right? Aren't they like battle mages, meant to be a bit more durable than your dainty Dalaran mages?

It's a nice contrast to Jaina as well.
    at least in wc3 he wasn't really durable, but he had Flame Strike, Banish (become immune to physical attacks, magic has greater effect), Siphon Mana, and Phoenix. Sometimes you could banish him to give him immunity, and make a heal be extra strong which was fun. Low hp, and slow move speed though.

I'm guessing he'll be the fire mage to balance it out with Jaina's frost spec.

Maybe Arcane Mage, and Destro Lock combo, best of both.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Kael was confirmed before the game even went into beta. I'm sure he'll be a suped up fire mage (what a destro lock really is.) but, uh, that image only shows icons, and his isn't in it.

Hope it is K-T, he definitely needs to be in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/heroes/static/i...ls-hexagon.png

Kael'thas confirmed?

- - - Updated - - -

Er, did the link break?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Thing about that is that she already voices Nova.
    VAs are VERY versatile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I demand Lord Marrowgar! If not here for the Heroes of the Storm then in WoW as Lil' Lord Marrowgar as a pet!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    VAs are VERY versatile.
    Agreed, even though she does both voices, they're very different.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Maybe Arcane Mage, and Destro Lock combo, best of both.
    His abilities were data mined over a year ago I believe but I'm sure they could of changed:

Anti-Gravity, Combustion, Flamestrike, Phoenix Burning Impact (Passive)

Source: http://www.heroesnexus.com/news/1058...hero-abilities

My money is on Phoenix and Anti - Gravity as his two ultimates.
    Last edited by mmoc79cd15b503; 2015-04-21 at 06:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Pants? Wtf is this shit?
    Jaina also wears pants in HotS and robes in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    For those that don't know the previously unreleased list of heroes still got these upcoming,

Blademaster, Cho'gall, Kael'thas, Mekkatorque, Mengsk, Rexxar, which of the last three we have the names of their abilities.

KT is up next to be released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Panquake View Post
    Jaina also wears pants in HotS and robes in WoW.
    Jaina's model in HoTS is the one from Warcraft 3.

I had an idea for 2 heroes:

Fenix - Starcraft Warrior

Trait: upon death becomes a controllable dragoon which attacks targets for 10 seconds. if the dragoon survives the 10 seconds respawns 10 seconds quicker.
    Q: Charge - Charges a target dealing X damage (can be talented to target allies, increase range and provide speed boost after use)
    W: Shields up - Fenix shields himself for 300 damage for 10 seconds. (can be upgraded similar to the way Tassadar's shields are)
    E - Cleave (similar to Zeratuls ability just something to do AoE damage)

Heroic - 1. summons 4 zealots to aid Fenix
    - 2. Psionic wave - pushes all enemies away from Fenix and deals 500 damage.

Stukov - Starcraft support

Trait - active to provide healing to all nearby allies for 5 seconds, 20 second cooldown (similar to Brightwings but has to be activated and is much more bursty rather than sustained)
    Q- (no idea for name): deals x damage to a target and stuns them for 2 seconds
    W - summons 4 infested space marines at a target location who attack down the nearest lane, when one dies heals all allies in a small radius, W can be pressed again to explode all alive marines
    E - Zerg carapace - activate to reduce damage taken by 50% and increase speed for 3 seconds

R - 1. summons a virophage which attacks nearby enemies (similar to the horror's ability, in the garden map but doesnt stun buildings and can be killed)
    2. provides healing to all nearby allies, increases their movement speed and overhealing is turned into a shield which lasts 5 seconds. (I couldn't think of a second one this will have to do)

VAs are VERY versatile.
    Then why isn't Steve Blum voicing Anub'arak in this game as it should be? D:

Er, did the link break?
    There was a bug on the hots battle net site, and heroes on the hexagon mash up were all out of place, and Kaelthas could be seen there for a while. Blizzard quickly fixed it and removed him, but people already got the full image out of the site code and nothing really dies in the internets...

I think it's safe to assume they started to implement him on the website because he will be next hero to be added, fingers crossed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we REALLY need more Warcraft character? This game is starting to turn into Heroes of Warcraft... Can we get the THREE Datamined and shown at Blizzcon Diablo characters, or some Starcraft love?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Do we REALLY need more Warcraft character? This game is starting to turn into Heroes of Warcraft... Can we get the THREE Datamined and shown at Blizzcon Diablo characters, or some Starcraft love?
    While I agree that universe disparity is getting pretty jarring, I don't think I could be as hyped for any Diablo or Starcraft hero as I am for Kael'thas, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that's the problem really... People complain about how Warcraft has too many characters, then you ask what Heroes they're most hyped for and you get Kael, Rexxar, The Dragonflights etcetc. Maybe you'll get the occasional Fenix, or one of the Nephalem, but 90% of the list will be Warcraft characters.

When Heroes not on that list are added(i.e Lost Vikings), people complain that they want the characters they're hyped for to be added, then when Blizz DO add those characters (see Thrall, Sylvanus) people complain that Warcraft has too many Heroes and they should add some from the other franchise ...

Blizz kinda can't win.

p.s. Add Crusader already...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Then why isn't Steve Blum voicing Anub'arak in this game as it should be? D:
    Apparently he's doing a voice for Star Wars: Rebels. Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    There was a bug on the hots battle net site, and heroes on the hexagon mash up were all out of place, and Kaelthas could be seen there for a while. Blizzard quickly fixed it and removed him, but people already got the full image out of the site code and nothing really dies in the internets...

I think it's safe to assume they started to implement him on the website because he will be next hero to be added, fingers crossed.
    Might also be a portrait they had up there since an early dev phase when K-T was planned. But I hope the conclusion everyone jumped to was the right one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Velen
    Yrel
    Kel'Thuzad
    Malganis
    Lord Jaraxxus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Bad news you're going to get 3 more that are being developed only one character that has been datamined with abilities is from SC.

I to would like some more variation but Warcraft is their largest universe and playerbase so it's normal for them to try to focus on that first.