extreme milling/prospecting

Hi, so I have a question, I have searched a couple websites still haven't found the answer, is it possible to have two wow account milling or prospect at the same time? Like if I was too use the auto hot key thing could I send that one key too both of my wows running?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    yeah, it counts as multiboxing and it's completely legit

The multiboxing is fine, and triggering one prospecting key to prospect/mill on another account is fine. You aren't allowed to set up any keyboard macros or autoclicks though where you initiate a clicking sequence and can walk away from the computer. That's against the Terms of Service.

If you use Tradeskillmaster, you can set up an in-game macro to just click the TSM_Destroying button, which will automatically mill/prospect/etc anything and sorts things as you do it, so you don't have to worry about the order of herbs in your bags when you're milling.

I would just rather Blizzard added Milling/Prospecting to our professions tab and make it so we can set up how many of the ore/herb we want to mill/prospect and the game will do it. Manually standing there clicking the button doesn't add anything to the game.

Well currently on beta you can set up tasks in Garrison with mats from your proffesion tab, so we might be able to prospect and craft items by using mats from profession tab.

Gonna test it out to see if it's posb.

EDIT: As I assumed you can craft items by using mats from Profession Tab kinda hard to check as I lack mats, but I checked by putting mats in Profession tab and see if I Had them under certain item I wanted to create. So no more bag space problems and prospecting 20k+ ore wont take 100+ mail slots anymore.
    Last edited by Monoroth; 2014-08-17 at 12:59 PM.

Deleted
    I thought I read somewhere that prospecting had been removed in the next expansion? Can anyone confirm that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that prospecting had been removed in the next expansion? Can anyone confirm that?
    That would make sense, they probably wanna make gems more valuable.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
    http://wod.wowhead.com/spells=11.755...Bcrs=6%3Bcrv=0

Looking at the mats to create gems that looks to be a yes. You're converting ores into BoP Taladite Crystal and using herbs as well.