Thread: Wod keys online

Deleted

Wod keys online

Im seeing alot of ppl selling those keys and I'm starting to think that is safe to buy them...but in fact it is or not?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Buying keys is a dubious process. First of all, it's against ToS to buy or sell keys so if Blizz knows a seller they can deactivate all their keys. Or if they find out you bought one, you can lose your beta access.

Second, you never know who's trying to make a quick buck off the hype. Selling fake or even used keys.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Ye but blizzard cant even ban ppl that bot on their servers and there are alot of keys flying around as giveaways froms sites and streamers, my problem is if i can trust the feedback that ppl do after have bought a key or maybe those are just fake account that make advertising.

I was hoping at the best to someone that say "hey i bought one is going well" or "i've bought 4 of them and got scammed 4 times" :V

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Ye but blizzard cant even ban ppl that bot on their servers and there are alot of keys flying around as giveaways froms sites and streamers, my problem is if i can trust the feedback that ppl do after have bought a key or maybe those are just fake account that make advertising.

I was hoping at the best to someone that say "hey i bought one is going well" or "i've bought 4 of them and got scammed 4 times" :V
    Just don't do it. There was a recent wave of game keys for something that got revoked because they were stolen. Its risky and stupid to buy the key. Go buy the disc or online version and don't risk it. If you lose your money you are not getting it back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Lol, you are playing with fire based on a reason that only kind of has merit in this situation. I am sure you are aware... Blizzard bans bots/botters in waves. Waiting to clear them all out.
    Im aware but in fact i personally know some player that bot since 2012 and still havent caught

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Breaking the ToS by buying/selling a beta key. They are watching and waiting for the plebs to do it. Purchase at your own risk. If you really want into the beta... Knowing the release date is 3 months away... Make that purchase. Might as well roll the dice, right?
    Well im just asking for opinion if anyone have already done that

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Go buy the disc or online version and don't risk it.
    With this you mean the Wod expansion and wait until november?
    Last edited by mmoc5ef7cfa017; 2014-08-16 at 11:48 PM.

The keys are probably legit, I managed to get my hands on 2 extra keys which I gave away to some guildies but I easily could have ebayed them. I don't think there would be any way to know who bought a key or got one legitimately.
    You just lost The Game

Deleted
    well thx for the feedback

There are alot of people selling keys, with alot of positive feedback, and i dont know what you're meaning you can get banned?

Blizzard gave shit loads of keys to random web site/streamers etc, you add your key, Blizzard doesnt know from where you have it? You may won it on some stream, or in wowhead give away.

Even g2a is selling keys ( https://www.g2a.com/world-of-warcraf...ey-global.html ), but for me to pay that much money, evne tho game is like 3 months away, its waste of money. Also 6.0 is going to hit the PTR soon, so you can play it there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    . Also 6.0 is going to hit the PTR soon, so you can play it there.
    Soon?
    When if you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Soon?
    When if you know?
    Well if expansion is 3 months away, they need atleast 1-2 months testing on the PTR.
    So i assume it will hit in month-month and half
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Deleted
    Well thx, i wasn't thinking about the ptr, but maybe for 1 month (best case) i can wait
    Last edited by mmoc5ef7cfa017; 2014-08-17 at 12:23 AM.

I strongly recommend to buy the keys of any game from a reliable store. I bought the key of WOW- Warlords of Draenor from cdkeyhouse, I have always trusted this sight for any kind of purchase. Their team support is always available to solve all your queries.

15+ Year Old Account
    i bought one on live for 10k gold and it worked
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

There are indeed plenty of keys floating around from the twitch giveaways. Blizzard gave 100-200x to the top streamers. Would imagine a lot of the winners ended up being folks/bots who were specifically planning to sell them

I still can't wrap my head around spending 60 bucks on something that is going to be deactivated in less than three months.