[Help] Bartenderl and KGPanels.

So I am redoing my UI yet again. I swear its like a second job. Anyways there are a few questions about 3 addons I am currently using

Bartender: Is there a way to get rid of the GCD spiral? I cannot seem to find a way to get rid of it . I googled it and apparently OmniCC will get rid of the spiral because the addon takes over everything to do with GCD but I don't want to have to download another addon just to get rid of an annoying spiral.

KGPanels: How do I make it so when I am out of combat, all my panels leave sight? Im looking in the scripts and it kinda looks like thats how I would go about doing this but I have no experience with LUA so I don't even know where to start. Pretty much looking to have any panels that I would use OOC show only in OOC and any panels I use for Combat show in Combat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnHolyBrew View Post
    So I am redoing my UI yet again. I swear its like a second job. Anyways there are a few questions about 3 addons I am currently using

Bartender: Is there a way to get rid of the GCD spiral? I cannot seem to find a way to get rid of it . I googled it and apparently OmniCC will get rid of the spiral because the addon takes over everything to do with GCD but I don't want to have to download another addon just to get rid of an annoying spiral.

KGPanels: How do I make it so when I am out of combat, all my panels leave sight? Im looking in the scripts and it kinda looks like thats how I would go about doing this but I have no experience with LUA so I don't even know where to start. Pretty much looking to have any panels that I would use OOC show only in OOC and any panels I use for Combat show in Combat
    Learning how to create Scripts with KgPanels is a brilliant way into learning the Lua programming language to make AddOns. I use to write KgPanel scripts all the time before I moved onto making AddOns

The spiral thing with Bartender is on the Blizzard UI as well and so I do not think the addon actually directly affects it or controls it. You will require a mod that actually has an option to alter this and Bartender does not. I did not know OmniCC does this but yes it does have this setting in the Display Tab > Spiral Transparency, which you can set to 0.

I would definitely recommend using that addon as it also shows numbers on icons for their cooldown which works much nicer and is fully supported by Bartender.

As for KgPanels I think this might do what you want:
    OnLoad:

Code:
    self:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_REGEN_ENABLED")
    self:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_REGEN_DISABLED")
    OnEvent:

Code:
    if (event == "PLAYER_REGEN_ENABLED") then
    	kgPanels:FetchFrame("YOUR PANEL NAME"):SetAlpha(1)

else
    	kgPanels:FetchFrame("YOUR PANEL NAME"):SetAlpha(0)
    end