Livestreaming help

I use to be big into livestreaming, had around 1500 followers. not that big but would love to get back into it. I moved and the placed I moved to is a small town and the best internet around is 10mb speed. Now Xsplit will not let me livestream with that. I was wondering if there was maybe another program or another way I can livestream with shitty internet? The PC I have is really good, just having trouble with doing it with the internet.

OBS

/10 char
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2014-08-18 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    OBS

/10 char
    I understand none of that, would love some help.. if your gonna spend time typing.. atleast comment something helpful

10+ Year Old Account
    What is your upstream? I HIGHLY suggest open broadcaster software(obs). It's almost as good as Xsplit, but free. I can stream at decent quality at 1mb up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    What is your upstream? I HIGHLY suggest open broadcaster software(obs). It's almost as good as Xsplit, but free. I can stream at decent quality at 1mb up.
    Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    Im sorry, ty

10+ Year Old Account
    Just as a cautionary note, with 1500 bitrate, it's very unlikely that your stream for World of Warcraft is going to be very clear. I run exactly that in Obs at the moment and full-screen games that require a lot of camera movement/pixel refreshing such as WoW (and not games like Hearthstone) can be difficult to follow. It's not the worst thing in the world, but if you want to do any sort of streaming in length, you're probably going to need to look into bumping your upload up a little.