Page 1 of 21
... LastLast

Question The most painful thing that has happend to you?

Tittle says it all!
    me? well when I get a cramp on my hamstring. that is extremly painful
    Last edited by phenox; 2013-05-13 at 03:59 PM. Reason: added my story

Tough one... I think it was when I got stabbed to the bone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, having a door smashing my finger. Breaking my thumb...
    Probably in a dungeon or a raid throwing Regrowth on a tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had my face removed by a large dog once... that stung a bit.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Compound fracture of my femur.

Quote Originally Posted by Panszer View Post
    Well, having a door smashing my finger. Breaking my thumb...
    OUCH i can feel that just by reading it

Knee surgery, that hurt quite a bit after the pain killers wore off.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    It was winter, 8 am in the morning going to school. There was ice on the road and i fell as soon as i stood on it. My bike fell first and then me following it. One knee on the road made of bricks with a layer of ice on it and the other knee on a pipe on my bike. Since then my knees are a PITA..

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had my finger almost totally severed when I was a kid but I don't really remember it. What I do remember is getting a kidney stone. That is the most painful thing I remember.

Deleted
    caught the end of something in my trouser zip, if you know what I mean. other than that I've had a pretty pain free life.

My lower left jaw won't numb no matter what and no dentist or oral surgeon has any understanding as to why exactly.

I had to have that wisdom tooth removed with no numbing agent whatsoever and being knocked out for it wasn't within my budget.

Having a tooth ripped out with nothing to dull the sensation is a horrible experience.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Four deep root canal's in total. Stemming from shattering both my front teeth in half after tripping on a wooden floor and the nerve dying in both teeth. The first two got the majority of the root, the second two got the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ear infection while in Basic.

Hurt like hell.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    I managed to almost rip my middle toe off by somehow slipping on one of these bad boys: .
    It happend at a swimming lake. There was some sort of building on the lake with those things to walk on. With a toe bleeding like nothing i have ever seen before, swimming back to land (the water wasnt exactly clean..) and then waiting half an hour for my father to come pick me up, while the entire sand around me was completly red. Turns out i cut even a bit into the bone itself... That was 8 years ago, still stings today.

I once fell from about 3 meters height and landed on my back, I didn't really break anything but it's about 15 years ago and I still remember it hurt like hell. Breaking my nose during field hockey (got a ball in my face) is a very close contender though, the breaking itself is not so bad, but when they break it again to fix it, that hurts like fuck, especially because they shove bandages into your nose to hold everything in place, if you ever picked your nose you know your finger only goes so far, when you find out how far they shove in the bandages, it ain't nice :x

Deleted
    When my appendix started leaking.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I was like 8 I had some kind of temporary paralysis in my legs where they froze up and I couldn't move them without feeling an intense and crippling pain. I had to sit in a wheelchair for several months and get 13 shots all over my body (armpits, pit under elbow, etc.) so the pain would go away and I could move my legs again.

---------- Post added 2013-05-13 at 04:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    I managed to almost rip my middle toe off by somehow slipping on one of these bad boys: .
    It happend at a swimming lake. There was some sort of building on the lake with those things to walk on. With a toe bleeding like nothing i have ever seen before, swimming back to land (the water wasnt exactly clean..) and then waiting half an hour for my father to come pick me up, while the entire sand around me was completly red. Turns out i cut even a bit into the bone itself... That was 8 years ago, still stings today.
    I used to have a big bike course and I used one of those metal things as a bridge. It worked for a while until my front tire clipped the edge of it and I slid across it face first. It ripped up my entire face and my arms and I had to be carried back to my home by two friends.

Finger stuck in car door was a pain at the time. Toe broken in 2 places, oh and dislocating both knees at once. Nothing "major" so far *knock on wood*.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Broke my collarbone once. Yeah that ones probably top of the list.

Deleted
    had ears pinned back

doctor did not do bandage correctly, bandage came off in middle of night and the stitches failed causing the incisions he made in my ears to tear open
    I ended up getting huge keloid scarring ....
    Which ended up me getting top quality, expensive as hell plastic surgery, courtesy of the NHS, to repair the fuck up they did.

That was killer painful, anyone else had ears pinned back and be a side sleeper like me? sleeping was a nightmare, i had to sleep facing up, which was hard, but not too hard after my 3 sets of painkillers took control!!!